MUST SELL MTO3 914 Turbo with IVO PROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST SELL MTO3 914 Turbo with IVO PROP

This is a great touring/training machine, PRICE REDUCEDFor Sale MTO SportTT 200Hrs on Airframe, Rotors etc.914 Rotax TT 650Hrs on engine.Ivo in flight adjustable prop.Cruise at 90KTS GPSUHF and VHF2 X headsets with helmetsLOCATED Inland from Rockhampton Qld$63"000 INC GSTPhone Leon 0427233755 or Dan 0404389944leonjc83@gmail.comdanieljo...gpond.c omContact for photos

Make an offer, it needs to be sold, will possibly have the machine at Old Station fly in 24th May near Raglan Central Qld

Comment

I have a student here who is looking for something like that but if it"s had any dings he would like to know and if so who fixed it, ect. I have offered to go with him to anywhere in Au. and we could fly it home. (A flight from Rocky to Darwin sounds like fun)

Comment

Hey Mad Max, pretty sure I have been in touch with your student via email with all details. Please check with him and feel free to contact myself 0427 233 755 if need be.Yes Rocky to Darwin I could probably line up a few people keen to do that trip, It would be awesome. I have plenty of contacts along the way for premium unleaded etc. And the machine is very nice for travelling, can even plug in the ipod. ;DHope to chat soon

Comment

SOLD pending payment, will keep updated.

Comment

SOLD now sadly

Comment

Don"t suppose your buyer needs a XXL helmet to suit

Comment

Don"t think so. It was sold with two helmets but if they see this they might want one not sure

Comment

Todd,I sent you a PM re the helmet a few days ago.Rob

Comment

Rob, did you get my reply?

Comment

Working...
                    X