Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLIGHT HELMETs/INTERCOMS - HsCom

G'day guys,
    It was time to upgrade the flight helmets and headset a few months back. After falling over at some of the prices locally I did some research and looked into alternate options/suppliers.
    Unfortunately I had top go abroad. Anyhow i bit the bullet and imported a pair of helmets and intercoms from HsCom in Portugal.
    They arrived in a timely manner, quite reasonably priced. Most importantly very very quiet and comfortable with good noise cancelling and clear comms.
    Not to mention some great colours, styles and options.
    So, I have become an Aussie re-seller for HsCom ULV avaionics.

I am located just out of Darwin (Humpty Doo) which makes it hard for most to come out and try one for comfort and audio, that being said Max Tate and Ian Morcombe have chucked mine on there scons and were quite happy with the feel and comfort levels........

Helmet:
    Features/Options - Many styles & colours
    - Half or Full Visors (clear or brown)
    - Interchangeable internal padding
    - Wheel regulator to ensure a perfect fit
    - Vented (closable)
    Headset:
    Features/Options - Bluetooth module - Pilot to PAX, Phone/Tablet, FM Radio inbuilt- active noise cancelling - 1000m range (intercom conversations in full duplex with other users)
    - PTT on headset, remote or finger tip
    - Volume controls
    - noise cancelling electret microphone
    - Passive noise filtering (gain control and frequency shaping)
    - SNR: 34dB

See a couple of the options in attached pictures.
    Other colours, options and modifications can be discussed as per your requirements.
    So if your in the market for something I consider good quality at a decent price send us a message with your requirements and phone number and we can work out options and pricing delivered to your doors!
Working...
X