I Fly a Xenon and I have a personal interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Fly a Xenon and I have a personal interest

Apparently I have been a naughty girl and got reported for a post that I put up on the 24th November 2010 I believe. This thread has been moved to the member"s only section and my post has also been deleted by the powers that be, webby did the moving and my other half did the deleting apparently.The particular post was NOT me saying that you should buy Xenon NOR was it I trashing any other machine. It was merely me saying, excuse me you are saying a negative about a brand name machine, show proof or be quiet. Perhaps something Webmaster should have attended to in the pretence of fairness instead of hypocrisy he seems to be doing now.I can say that the selling of imported gyro"s brings no profit and in fact drains resources. So there is no financial gain. I can also say that for the amount of speculation that flies out of the mouths of this forum, I think I had every right to request proof of what was being said or silence in including a brand name in the comments.I have been taken for a flight in an Owen Dull machine and a modified RAF. I have had flight training in a XENON. I like the XENON. IT IS MY PERSONAL CHOICE OF A MACHINE TO FLY. I would still like the machine no matter who sells them.

Peg,I"m not sure what or why you are having a go at.The web master and I have met only once at Lameroo, he is not a personal friend.What has my gyro or polish got to do with this outburst.I did not see what was written earlier so I am completely in the dark.Sorry,Mitch

Comment

Gee after that post. I am left a little confused.Bones please cancell the TIF I requested.

Comment

Gee after that post. XENON won"t even get looked at.Bones please cancell the TIF I requested.removed as requested

Comment

check this out !http://www.xenongyroplanes.com/

Comment

Bloodyell, wot have i been missn??Only gon a week and the sh1ts all over the fan. >

Comment

Phew........talk about thin skinned, arguementative, bullyish, gutter comments....++++...... Mr bones is at it AGAIN. ( pathetic actually )Go take some chill pills sir, you are burning your bridges ............your "style" will do wonders in your realestate ventures....GOOD LUCK, you"re going to need it. Your "outbursts" are getting more frequent, and less acceptable............sorry

Comment

Phew........talk about thin skinned, arguementative, bullyish, gutter comments....++++...... Mr bones is at it AGAIN. ( pathetic actually )Go take some chill pills sir, you are burning your bridges ............your "style" will do wonders in your realestate ventures....GOOD LUCK, you"re going to need it. Your "outbursts" are getting more frequent, and less acceptable............sorry

Comment

You may accuse me of being hypocritical,fair enough,however this stouch amongst members should stop.A phone call to each other may the best way out as it does not look good.

Comment

pegs taking photos off and i can"t even get mine on the forum.

Comment

I am 55 years old businessman, scientist, engineer and programmer.I am no kid or freak.I tried to share with you my personal decision, after 8 years of lurkingon these forums, doing my PPL, flying FW before doing an educated decisionwhich gyro to train in and eventually which should I buy.My choice is Xenon.Take it, or leave it.Stop this stupid mud slinging and get to facts.Like Birdy says: "horses for courses".

Comment

The link I put up was not from a forum at all. But XENON"s web site. Please note the address http://www.xenongyroplanes.com/ . The reason I went to XENON"s site was to inform them of the type of people they had representing their product here in Australia, but what did I find.If you had posted nothing (ie this thread) I would be none the wise and would think XENON gyros were awsome.This is not a XENON website, this is a website of a former dealer, who cheated Raphael andhis partners in the US (like Tom Milton) for money and is trying to get the story turned around.Please, for fairness sake, do read the whole thread here:http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/sho...php?t=29098And then try to get to your conclusions.Also try to read an independent opinion by Birdy here:http://www.asra.org.au/smf/index.php...542#msg26542He honestly has no horse in this race.Xenon is an awesome machine, the people around it in the US,might not be the right ones.But the change in under way, Raphael is now in the US.

Comment

FF I had Requested (note the word i used), a TIF via PM through this forum if Bones was going to NATFLY.Sorry but no request ended up here, and if it had i would have told you that i wasnt going. so sorry for trying to get in touch with me. The link I put up was not from a forum at all. But XENON"s web site. Please note the address http://www.xenongyroplanes.com/ . The reason I went to XENON"s site was to inform them of the type of people they had representing their product here in Australia, but what did I find.If you had posted nothing (ie this thread) I would be none the wise and would think XENON gyros were awsome.Yep what he said and it wasnt my website either, and it was alot of personal differences with those guys, not saying i havent had my problems with Raphael, but we have an understand.Abit like anything really but there is ALWAYS people who have a different view on EVERYTHING. its that simple.

Comment

Please note the address http://www.xenongyroplane.com/ . They are not very consequent on this web page, check this:http://www.xenongyroplanes.com/special_features.htm:)

Comment

ok so usually i just enjoy reading and learning from these forums and have really got alot out of all the people (bones included) on the forum. the one thing i cant sit idley by and watch is personal attacks on people who dont know people personally. I am not saying anyone here is wrong or right just that people here are doing what they think will help people in the long run. I am sure all the importers here on the forum are making there millions importing the couple of machines per year and are sitting back enjoying the high life ripping us poor unsuspecting buyers off coz there is so much profit in each machine. however the reality is that if in ten years they have been able to pay for a machine for themselves after all the work involed in importing them for the rest of us well i say good on them and if the machine is not great feel free to say so i personally have only flown an MT and felt as safe as i did when i soloed the Blanik (yeah i know bad example for safe aircraft) or flew in the skyfox or cessna however i would jump at the chance to fly almost all the gyros i have seen on the forum. now i am only a youth for the forum at 27 and definately not as qualified on aeronautics as others but i do have an opinion and the best advice i ever got and i still stick to was given to me by my late fathers instructor. "if it looks like it should fly well ï am yet to find one that doesnt". and i have lived by that and survived. please from a person who reads the forum to get a better understanding of all gyros leave the mud slinging at home and give the importers the respect they deserve not because they are mightier than thou but coz at the end of the day i believe they are only doing what they think is for the good for us all (right or wrong) for our continued safe flying.if this post is a bit jumbled i do appologise i have just finished a 17hr work day and i am sure if you try you can work out what i am saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X