Listing Expertise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing Expertise.

G"Day Gents,It was recently suggested by one member that I post my gyro hrs and any expertise I may or may not have. This is not the first time this member has done so or suggested that I need to be more open about my self when making comment about gyros or even anything to do with gyros: ie; gyro administration.Well after 5 years involvement and attending my first Nationals in 2003 at Forbes, I have been to Cooma 2005, Biggenden 2006 and Lameroo 2007, where I re-soloed after being out of the "solo" saddle for nearly two years. During this time I was still actively trying to get time in the saddle and went to USA to work with and learn from Larry Neal. I attended Mentone 2005 and OshKosh 2005.During this time away from my own gyro (which I trashed on take off by horsing the gyro over two fences). I flew in several other gyros.

I wouldnt worry too much Mitch, some on the US forum, I doubt have ever seen a gyro

Comment

G"Day Gents,It was recently suggested by one member that I post my gyro hrs and any expertise I may or may not have. It that all?

Comment

I wouldn"t worry too much, Mitch. Experience has little to do with hours, and everything to do with thinking and learning. I know blokes with a thousand hours of experience, and other blokes with one hour of experience a thousand times. Provided you know more at the end of your 22nd hour than you did at the end of your first, you are heading in the right direction.CheersFred

Comment

G"Day Fellas,I"m not worried. I simply wanted to be "transparent". I thought I had been. Now there is no confusion.Hey young Jake is coming up for his 7th Birthday in November. We decided to get him started earlier. Mainly due to the incessant pressure....please Mum, Please Dad. Little two stroke 80cc. Jianshe Coyote 80 JS80-PYI guess with 1/2 hr of familiarisation with different parts of the bike and now with 1 hr or so of starting off on his own, upshifting/downshifting and recovery of bike from a horizontal position after he has crashed (once into the shed), then I would consider he could discuss this acomplishment with his Mates at school next Monday and not get "howled down" and "scoffed" at because he"s a "newbie." > >

Comment

My grandaughter is 7 years old and has been riding a 4 wheeler for a couple of years ( only just learning the gears properly), and has crashed into the shed, house, sugarcane, boat, her brother and anything else she can find.When I asked her how come there has been so many prangs, her answer was something along the lines " I have a bit of trouble looking where I am going Poppy, there is to many other things to look at".Must be a female thing.

Comment

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Comment

Graeme,Elise and I nearly cracked up when we read that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DSadly, although I"d like to support your proposition that it be "a female thing", look at "RatBag"s" expression second pic!He was slowing down to make sure I got a good pic, the daughter and I, sitting in a 800mm deep channel....Jakes looking for the foot brake, I"m pretty sure he"s in "third",....."JAKE!

Comment

Graeme, a grand father?, you must have started work early young fella.

Comment

Working...
                  X