Hello Ozz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Ozz

Coming from 8 years weight-shift, I have seen the light and taken to flying an MT03, in and around the Johannesburg area for about a year, now.

Hi Doug

Comment

Giday Doug.Oz is the capitol of gyros of the world mate.

Comment

Hi Doug,I would suggest you get in touch with Adrian Stoffels in WA. He was recently our Technical Manager and also a Board member for a few years. He has an active club going in WA.

Comment

Doug,We have a very active gyro community in WA (around 80!). In Perth most of the gyro guys operate from our club strip at Bindoon which is about 85km North of Perth. the Superlight Aircraft Club of WA has about 65 members ( a number of them are formally from South Africa) and has 27 aircraft based at the club, 12 of which are gyro"s, the remainder are ultralights, homebuilts, motorised gliders, weight shift and a powered parachute.As a club we like to take on regular challenges the most recent saw a number of gyro"s fly from Bindoon WA to Lameroo SA a short flight of 3300km one way! I presume you may visit Perth before the final move to WA, if so dont hesitate to contact me and we can organise a visit.Regards,Adrian.Mob 0427094552A/hrs 08 95612979

Comment

Big thanks to all who replied and for the great info. I will make contact with the addresses provided.... appreciated !! Glad to hear that there is an active gyro fraterity and looking forward to flying and shooting the breeze with you guys. The gyro issue looks promising.... now I just need to find a good rugby team to support !

Comment

.... now I just need to find a good rugby team to support !Thats easy. The Townsville Cowboys.

Comment

I do believe our SA colleague is talking RUGBY UNION!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;DG"Day Doug,I can"t remember the exact year (probably because I choose to block it out ) South Africa Vs Australia at the Subiaco Oval 1996-7 (?) we sat in the poring rain for almost 90 minutes and the Wallabies lost by a point. :UNION RULES!!!! ;D ;D ;DWelcome & Cheers,Mitch

Comment

Working...
                X