Check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out.

Id love to sink the boot into one of these things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5jvstlHASc

Hi All Hey Birdy can we see an emulation of that in the feral when the wrist come good mate. Seeing an emulation in a gyro would be great and seeing one at sub fifty feet would be absolutely awesome

Comment

And that was just the take off...

Comment

fing awesome...

Comment

When do you want your second flying lesson Mr Jones?....... Same time tomorrow?Mark.

Comment

I understand the pilot of that aircraft had Wal Flaks as a passenger.

Comment

Got a feeling we will read about this fellow one day.

Comment

they will be readn bout all of us one day Brian. I hope i put on a real specky we i go, couldnt think of anythn more depressn than dien in bed.

Comment

.............couldnt think of anythn more depressn than dien in bed. Depends on who you are with, Dave. If it was Russ, then I"d have to agree with yer.

Comment

.............couldnt think of anythn more depressn than dien in bed. Depends on who you are with, Dave. If it was Russ, then I"d have to agree with yer.

Comment

Recon id have t be double dead before id get to bed if that was the case.

Comment

Recon id have t be double dead before id get to bed if that was the case. And the squealin would nearly drive you mad!

Comment

Working...
                        X