Member Positions - Please Explain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Positions - Please Explain!

I have been using this forum for 5 months now and I am yet to figure out what Member Positions mean and how they are updated.Some that come to mind are:Full MemberSenior or Junior MemberNewbieHero Member..and so on.Can anyone explain thses to me and what is the criteria to move to the next level.And what is the top level etc etc etcKeith

Kieth,It"s nothing to do with the quality of your posts, more the number of them, you could be like me and spout out reams of crap about almost anything, or you could be like birdy, who is just a SCG and spouts out heaps of crap about how to fly a gyro, but his crap is really heaps better than mine and he"s got lots more experience, ie, he knows what he"s talking about "cos he can fly the fly, and walk the walk.Cheers,Nick

Comment

gees Nick what did you say that abou Birdy for, he will need a double strength neck brace ;D Well put Nick then you have your moments of good stuff too. I know not as good as Birdy. Des

Comment

Yep,He"s going to have trouble putting his helmet on tomorrowCheers,Nick.

Comment

Yeh, thanx Nikhead. >Flew round for 6 hours tday with no helmet on, and im sunstruck. ;D

Comment

You could have just stuck it with a pin...

Comment

Working...
            X