Latest Firebird happenings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Firebird happenings...

Hi everyone. The last few months have been extremely busy forming a company with my new partners, and shifting my gear 2.5 hours north to Echuca. The first of the two machines sold is half built, and the second one 1/4 builtYesterday Firebird passed the last inspection and flight test. Many thanks to the people here who have helped with the inspections etc.I only have to finalise and submit the paperwork to ASRA. I will finish that this evening and get it in the mail tomorrow.The new Company is Crosscountry Gyroplanes Pty Ltd.Firebird is now one model in what we hope will become a range of gyroplanes. Fingers crossed. Aussie Paul.

A good show of perseverance Paul, well done.Graeme.

Comment

A good show of perseverance Paul, well done.Graeme.Thanks Graeme. Your comment is much appreciated.Aussie Paul.

Comment

I agree , Paul ,

Comment

;d ;d ;d

Comment

Hi Paul,

Comment

Des, that is all I could afford. Thanks everyone. I can"t wait until we meet, take you for a fly and have you give us your constructive criticisms.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Instrumentation and Dash board much better look than the original fiberglass single place thingy Looks good PB.

Comment

Paul,Well done, looks like another OZ quality product.Adrian.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well done Paul, I love the winglets on the tail and I imagine they help with yaw as well.I"m looking forward to having a fly one of these days.

Comment

Paul,Well done, looks like another OZ quality product.Adrian. Thanks everyone. Firebird has been a harder and longer road than I imagined, BUT thanks go to many people from within the gyro movement like yourself Adrian, who have been supportive and helpfull.The Firebird journey certainly has not been a one man band situation.Once again many thanks to the people who have been supportive and helpfull.I have driven Murray and Waddles mad this week with the paperwork trail. Aussie Paul.

Comment

Working...
                          X