No announcement yet.

Questions from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"this is very different from a cessna".Cheers,Nick.Nick, a correctly set up gyroplane is NOT that different from a Cessna at all. ???Aussie Paul. PB,Mine is, for the moment it doesn"t fly, that"s a big difference....Let me explain:Cessnas will do negative G"s,

Comment

is no way you will make this mistake in a Gyro with a joystick in your hand,Dont you belive it

Comment

Mr Birdman,I do believe, technically speaking, that is, without further, ado.... you were airbourne,,, and the Kangaroo was on the ground, so technically, while for a moment when you were connecting with the said "Kangaroo", with your, "landing gear"., that, via the kangaroo, you were, "remotely" connnected to the said, "ground", that you may, "technically" have been, "grounded", though not in contact with the ground "proper", but that there was a link, to the, "ground", which did cause you to look behind, and say, "wtfwt??".. to see the said" "kangaroo", cartwheeling toward you, because you "forgot" that you were flying a gyro and struck the said "kangaroo" with your landing gear... causing the "kangaroo" some trauma, anxiety, stress and discomfort...I present to you, on the behalf of the said, "kangaroo", and as his solicitor and attourney at law, that you did harm the said, "kangaroo", and that you are in his debt for $10,000,00.00 in medical costs and compensation claims for loss of income, etc, etc..Forward your cheque to the undersigned at your earliest convenience, lest we send the Wombats around to collect... they might bring russ too..Yours ferociously..Nick the Naque..

Comment

Mr Birdman,Yours ferociously..Nick the Naque..Birdy, While you too are all warm and fuzzy, i got to thinking and it seems my mind has gone a little and i cant seem to recall, but what is Alice"s horse"s name again??

Comment

I never was a risk-taker, Nick.

Comment

Nik, your an idiot, and bones, so are you. ;DBut i wasnt thinkn of the "roo incident" Nik, i knew i was ina gyro then, i just hada brain sleep and forgot that roos fly at the same alt. I was refern to a few occasions where iv been flyn all day, and at last light, wen yardn up, ill need to get ina bull buggy to "councl" sumone. Of course, its a quick transition from flyn machine to ground bound maggot, and as im tearn through the timber ill see a ditch or log and instinct has me pulln the wheel back, thinkn the buggy will miraculously jump over it. :-And the same in reverse. Iv just jumped outa the buggy after a time of "counceln" and TO, stayn low to keep AS up, and momentarily line up a smallish tree, thinkn i can still plough through it.

Comment

Working...
              X