Bindoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bindoon

Will any of you Bindoon flyers be at the Bindoon airstrip on January 2nd 08 ?If so, I will be able to make my way there on this day to say g"day to you.Bazza

Bazza,Be good if we can catch up. Are you planning to fly down or visit by car?Give me a call closer to the date and I can confirm;A. If any of the guys will be there. This time of the year can be problematic if the Temp is 38+ and a total fire ban is envoked we need to close the strip to all movements.If not you may be interested in visiting me at Two Rocks, there will probably be four or five gyro"s there worth a look .b. If you are flying in I will need to check if the airspace (Bindoon is in a military zone)will be deactivated on the 2nd Jan so you can enter without a clearance. The good news is that RAAF Pearce usually closes between Xmas and 2nd week of January and opens its airspace to all. Regards,AdrianAdrian STOFFELSMob 0427094552A/hrs 08 95712979

Comment

Adrian. I will be driving not flying.the 2nd is the only day I have befor flying back up to lovely Port Hedland.Where is two rocks ?Bazza0407 130 816

Comment

Working...
      X