No announcement yet.

Boatswains trip has been delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Nick or anyone else, since Nick is into sickness remedies, for open wounds of most types Muelsing powder is the go, guarantee a wound that might take a week to heal, probably 2/3 days with muelsing powder and all is well.course, we have many thousands of case studies here who could verify this although we might need a Kiwi to translate for us. ;D

Comment

Hi Brian,I was just trying to be tricky........ I didn"t want to get into a huge discussion about Nick"s theory, but I just couldn"t help myself.... I had to put the last bit in about evolution..... My 5 year old has also inherited the "must have the last say" gene......I reckon Nick"s ideas about us, as a species, having the ability to influence our physical wellbeing or "pre-dispostion" to illness by adhering to a particular way of life ..... (takes a breath) is well explained (for and against) by Darwin"s theory of evolution.Again... I don"t want to get bogged down in the intricasies of this form of debate, but, old mate Darwin suggests that we evolve as a direct relationship to our environment.....etc etc etc, you"ve heard it all before..... Moral of the story is that if we start dying from cancer as a result of living next to powerlines then it is only a matter of time before we to move away from the powerlines to survive as a species or evovle some form of defence to the threat...... (maybe anti cancer lobby groups are just our way of adapting to our environment

Comment

Rotorque, I had a good laugh, thanks.

Comment

I had a good laugh as well, I think anything remotely involving Nick, seems to do that to [or for] you.I reckon we all have banged heads with Nick at some time but you got to love him and his sayings [rantings]

Comment

Brian,You f stirrer.. sure you haven"t been licking on cane toads too, maybe with some mushies thrown in for good measure, after all the good lorde created them for man to li[c]k[e] and enjoy himself!!I can"t see G at the controls when you"re in the seat, be thankful to yourself for once, be proud, you did it! Start taking the credit, you"re a good man, because YOU are, not because you think something else made it so!!

Comment

BTW Nick or anyone else, since Nick is into sickness remedies, for open wounds of most types Muelsing powder is the go, guarantee a wound that might take a week to heal, probably 2/3 days with muelsing powder and all is well.course, we have many thousands of case studies here who could verify this although we might need a Kiwi to translate for us. ;DThe purple stuff they spray on horses is pretty good, too Brian. Works good on dogs, kids, the missus. If none of them die in the next few years, might even try it on myself.

Comment

Hi All

Comment

Working...
                X