Boatswains trip has been delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatswains trip has been delayed

To everyone who contacted us about our trip, thankyou.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery Terry,all the best.Bazza.

Comment

Not good to hear. Best of luck, Terry. And a speedy recovery.Cheers

Comment

Lifes not about what you"ve got........it"s about making the best with what you"ve got.Hope things pan out real good for you terry.........cheers
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Terry,Here"s a nasty trick,You can make your diseases sick,"cause if you make them ill,it"s all them that you will kill,To flush them down the drainyou will give them all your painand its soon that you will seethey have a disease called ...... "me".If you recite this nasty rhymethey will pay for all their crimedo it every moment of every dayto make your diseases go away.Happy hunting!!To quote to yourself - "If I die, you die - you must withdraw", since they are parasites, they will understand this.. I recommend you explore the use of

Comment

Hello everybody,My name is Dr Nick Riviera.........Yeh right Nick, good one!Ive seen the pictures of the wound you inflicted on yourself on your hand.Now Im not so sure it was a piece of steel that poked you in the palm! Mark.

Comment

mark,in lower case, as befits a cheap shot of a bullet with the intention of death to all in its path, are you the gun man?Scepticism is a cheap mark, just like you, results are terrific... like,,

Comment

Isn"t it funny how we all read things differently?I read Mark"s comments and thought it was a friendly stab (as Aussie"s tend to do with their sarcasm), yet Nick has read it differently and taken offence; which is quite Ok too.I feel personal attacks should be kept off the forum.

Comment

Kieth,Thanks for your perspective, but I will draw your attention to the fact of Dr Marcus Horribklulus - Kervorkian"s: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...an&spell=1post not containing a shred of goodwill to Terry, see where his allegiances lie. The man obviously thinks I am clueless: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Nick_Riviera, and seems to take a shot to denigrate me in preference to wishing Terry some good.I am so sorry for this Terry, I have no further need to defend myself nor comment other than to say I know you to be a man worthy of a lot more to live for for, and that holds no conditions, it is merely deserved to the "n"..th degree. Please consider my input with some seriousness, it will be worthwhile.Regards,Nick.

Comment

Nick, Terry"s form of lukemia is congenital...... What is surprising is that it took near on 100 years to rear its ugly head

Comment

"if you are genetically predisposed"I questioned a psychiatrist [at a wedding - he was a guest too] about this sort of stuff. My speculation, and it is that, "genetic dispositions" could also be related to environment of rapture - by this I mean the lineage of dispositions is for a family to have a particular programming which they tend to follow and it takes the "black sheep" to break the programming to defeat the condition. Bearing in mind that families have the same "sorts" of food habits, health care habits, other habits, etc, as a product of their upbringing, and this is passed from generation to generation through the ages of time, hence the seeming "disposition" to a disease when it may be and actual "environment" issue related to the the things they do and eat. eg - the discovery of a prevalence of leukemia amongst people dwelling near 300kv power lines.Zoran - the psychiatrist - said what I had mentioned was disputed by twin studies, but then you should ask, how is it that every ant knows how to make an ant nest - how do crows raised ab-initio without their parents know how to make and use tools out of wire or to build a nest [ http://users.ox.ac.uk/~kgroup/tools/movies.shtml ] ? Pre-coded programs similar to an eeprom in a computer may be an analogy - hence the twin study results could be skewed by this "precoded" behaviour.My argument for the bug spray is that these things get in your body, everything that lives eats and shits, and the **** is toxic, plus - what are they eating? Hence the damage is done in a big way even with the smallest of infestations, sure we have a resistance to it, but if you"ve got a load of leukemia to fight off then why have other impositions on your system to fight off as well when that load can be removed?You seem a little more aware than most, you may then know these things go through your whole body, not just in your guts, autopsy reports find them in the lungs, brain, kidneys.. everywhere that they will fit and that goes down to the capilliary sized blood vessels in your eyes, or anywhere else for that fact.food for thought.Regards,Nick.

Comment

Niiiiiick............stop it, you is scaring the bejezus out of me............christ.[ you got way too much time on your hands ] ;D
                        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Here you go Russ, just to complete your nightmare:Here"s a skin problem for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHtU...ure=relatedGot a dog? see this link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxocariasis - how"s your eyes?Got a cat? see this link - http://www.ajtmh.org/cgi/content/abstract/59/3/404Don"t you just love pets??Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Hi Nick,Interesting argument....

Comment

Hi Nick,Interesting argument....

Comment

Working...
                              X