Gyro News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro News

Just wondering what has happened to the very overdue Summer Gyro News?

i UNDERSTOOD IT WAS POSTED ON THE 24TH OF DECEMBER ??? ???

Comment

Gyro News just at the printers now.Should be ready by mid next week for posting.Expect lots of reading and not many pictures.Art

Comment

Ok, as we seem to have been gagged from contributing to the magazine, I thought we may have been deleted from the Distribution List as well!

Comment

Hmmmmm!!

Comment

Comment

Gyro News just at the printers now.Should be ready by mid next week for posting.Expect lots of reading and not many pictures.ArtThanks Art

Comment

The main reason the gyro news is late getting out was that there were /are a number of thing that needed to go in the gyro news but weren"t ready.Hopefully, the next gyro news will be out on time. With such a big change of office bearer" etc etc, it has taken a bit of time to get everything up to speed.

Comment

Cheese

Comment

Ripper, Dewie.I"ll bet the "whine" was made from sour grapes! ;D ;D ;DAnd Art, the mag is just like a fine wine, "keeps getting better and better with age". Take all the time you need. It"s still summer for a couple of months yet, where I live. Cheers

Comment

Thanks Brian.I realise some of you think you are being smart.

Comment

In fact my concern with the magazine coming out so late, is for those who do not have internet access and / or do not go on the Forum, and haven"t yet sent in their membership fees and gyro registrations. The financial year ended on 31st Dec. If membership isn"t paid within 30 days of that date, membership is suspended. I just feel these people are being disadvantaged.S"not what you said, but anyway. (There was a heap about "gags" etc)My membership/rego etc was ready to go in 1st Nov. But because of upgrades etc, I had to clarify with Mark the appropriate charges. It went in at the end of the 1st week in Nov. I didn"t get the forms off the net. They arrived in the mail. I can"t remember exactly how they arrived (I wasn"t expecting to have to say), but they either came in a seperate letter, or they came in the last gyro news. I have to assume that they (whoever "they" are, presumable ASRA) didn"t only send them to me. In fact I know they didn"t, because Reg arrived at home with his forms a couple of days after I got mine, and we went over to the shed and measured, wrote in serial numbers, etc etc, and filled out the forms for both our machines (the same as we do every year). Reg can"t have got his forms off the net, because he hasn"t got the net.And there have been a number of threads clarifying BSB numbers, EFTing, etc with respect to membership renewals. While I have no way of knowing, I assume that most of these people got their forms the same way I did.

Comment

Forms were in the Spring

Comment

Got mine, Brian. Flash as a "rat with a gold tooth". Glad they didn"t put my picture on it. Be a shame to put sumthin that ugly on a good lookin piece of plastic like that.

Comment

Yes, thanks. I received my life membership card during the week with my photo on it. Very smart indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X