Lameroo DVD Birdy & Jacko Flight Demonstrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lameroo DVD Birdy & Jacko Flight Demonstrations

http://www.rotorcraft.com.au/wanted/...#post11992This is the DVD, DVD quality 120 Mins edited, set and forget and ENJOY!Birdy/Jacko flight demos.............PRICELESS :-*This is the dvd to have in your collection Mitch

Come On all you Fellas who said you wanted a copy of the Lameroo Nationals.Shaun has gone to a lot of trouble to bring this DVD to the members.Please if you indicated you wanted a copy initially, do the right thing and purchase your copy NOW!YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Seriously you want this in your video

Comment

I sent in my cheque and received my DVD promptly.

Comment

Well Shaun even sent my disks before he recieved the money, how is that for service??

Comment

Got my copy and have played it through twice so there.

Comment

Got my copy and bloody near worn it out already. The only comment I"ve got is the camera work is a bit ordinary. If I was doing it, you"d get much better value for money. A bit of sky, a bit of grass, some bloody trees, "Faaaaarrrrrkkkkk!!! Where"s the gyro" (the bloody microphones can hear you think), a flash of gyro -

Comment

Hi AllOk I know I am being lazy, but how and who do I need to speak to to geta copy of this disc ;DCheersDarren

Comment

No Problem Yoshi. :Shaun Murphycoptair@bigpond.net.au ;D ;D ;DMitch

Comment

Thanks Mitch your a gentlemanCheersDarren

Comment

Ah Darren, Don"t tell Mitch that or he will end up bieliving it.

Comment

http://www.rotorcraft.com.au/wanted/...#post11992This is the DVD, DVD quality 120 Mins edited, set and forget and ENJOY!Birdy/Jacko flight demos.............PRICELESS :-*This is the dvd to have in your collection MitchWhat is Shaun asking for a copy of the DVD ?Sam.....

Comment

You are welcome Yoshi. Hello Des. ;D$25 Sam, 2 DVD set postage included with in Australia. O/Seas postage is Xtra.PRICELESS! Cant say how many times I have watched Jacko and Birdy but I"d like to say that I believe Jackos performance was greatly enhanced by the wearing of the "red helmet", which belongs to me. 8)Mitch.

Comment

G"Day Gents,I should have made this a little more clear from the start. Sorry for any confusion. I am on dial up and often try to short cut the process. Lameroo 2007, 2 Disc Dvd Set

Contact: Shaun Murphycoptair@bigpond.net.auFantastic look at a ASRA Nationals, hosted by the South Aussie Mob from Lameroo.Must have video of gyroplane flight demonstrations by David Bird "Birdy" and David Jackson "Jacko"Also excellent footage of the Firebird with PB putting on a demo.Competition, speeches, trophy handouts. Mention of the West Oz fellas and Queensland mob for there long distance endeavours.Gyroplane departure footage. Good footage throughout of Kev"s "Yak" (sp?) Kevin flew a lot of TIF"s, final footage Shaun filmed on board, so includes a fly over Lameroo.Great overview of Lameroo, really captures the feel of the Nationals at this event. I very much recommend this video. Please if you ordered a copy from Shaun initially, please follow up and get your copy.Thanks to Shaun for making his video available. ;DMitch.SIDE BAR...DVD"s will no longer have the picture label stamped to the DVD, it will be affixed to the disc jacket.

Comment

Working...
                          X