Sheds and Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheds and Prices

Hi all, I"m looking to buy a shed width 9.00 m , length 16 m, height 3.70 m. Seems shed company"s are promoting rolla doors pretty heavily nowadays so I"m looking at 1x 3.1 m by 3.1m and 2 doors at 3.5 height by 3050 wide. Have one PA door, colourbond walls and zinc roof .I have a few prices but if someone knows someone who can do a shed at really good odds, speak up now or forever hold your peace !! I"m going to be parking the gyro in this shed so it needs to be able to stand up all by itself thank you!!!!

G"day Brian,You looking to erect this yourself?CheersFred

Comment

Sure am Fed, I can get a fellow has done a fair bit of shed building to erect it. We can do the footings ourselves, just as long as old mate gets it all square.Worst thing is that I will have to get a road grader in to get the site level. You never know, the shire grader might get lost and come past this way.

Comment

G"day Brian,I"ve got similar to what you are looking for. Not quite as big, but same principle with the two big gyro doors on the front. I started with 50 ft x 20 ft, added a 20 x 50 skillion on one side and a 50 x 12 skillion on the other side, and its still not big enough!!! ;D ;DI looked all over the country when I bought mine, now I"ve bought 3 sheds off these blokes. I"ll talk to them tomorrow and give you a ring.CheersFred

Comment

Fred get a price for my shed too mate never hurts to shop around...13 span, 14/5m long by 3.5/6 the eaves thanks

Comment

G"day Brian,I"ve got similar to what you are looking for. Not quite as big, but same principle with the two big gyro doors on the front. I started with 50 ft x 20 ft, added a 20 x 50 skillion on one side and a 50 x 12 skillion on the other side, and its still not big enough!!! ;D ;DI looked all over the country when I bought mine, now I"ve bought 3 sheds off these blokes. I"ll talk to them tomorrow and give you a ring.CheersFred"never big enough" never a truer word spoken!! although a mate of mine up north has a shed just about big enough, he can drive his truck and 2 trailers along the back wall !!

Comment

Working...
            X