No announcement yet.

Looking for Pilot with two seater to feature in documentary movie production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Pilot with two seater to feature in documentary movie production

URGENT! - Looking for Pilot with two seater to feature in documentary movie production!Dear Sir - MadamBarefoot Bushman Media Productions are currently looking for expression of interest from pilots of Gyroplanes (2 seater) to feature in a documentary movie production for a co-production with a European movie producer.The movie which will be shown in the last quarter of 2009 in cinemas in Germany, Austria and Switzerland will feature segments of the Daintree rainforest, several other location on the Cape York and at our Edward River Crocodile Farm in far north Queensland. The documentary style movie will show Willi the reporter a famous character known and regularly viewed in weekly shows by millions of children and teenagers in Europa, how he discovers the natural and amazing wonders of Australia"s Wilderness and the mystic of Australia"s indigenous people.You will be required to attend approximately one week (3rd or 4th) in June 2008 at filming location far north Queensland. The exact details will be e-mailed after your expression of interest. We can arrange for the transport of your Gyroplane from anywhere in Australia or we would pay the expenses of transport if you travel by car and arrange for your own transportation.You will be paid for all expenses and cost of travel, accommodation and receive payments for all days attended by you on film set location.It is necessary that you have a two seater Gyroplane which preferable is open (no cabin). You must have the expertise of many years flying and you will have to produce the records and proof of your professionalism as a confident and secure pilot.We are looking forward to receive your expression of interest.Best regardsBill HauberManager - Publisher

You must have the expertise of many years flying and you will have to produce the records and proof of your professionalism as a confident and secure pilot.I waws go"n to put me hand up, till you said that. how he discovers the natural and amazing wonders of Australia"s Wilderness and the mystic of Australia"s indigenous people.Not sure if he"ll find wot he"s lookn for there. Good luck.

Comment

how he discovers the natural and amazing wonders of Australia"s Wilderness and the mystic of Australia"s indigenous people.Not sure if he"ll find wot he"s lookn for there. Unless he runs into Russ!! ;D

Comment

Hey brian me ol china.............brand spankin new "ELA" is arriving here...........next week ;D ;DAnd i is getting the keys............ ;D[ guy in the gulf country has bought it, leaving it here with me to train him up...........lucky bugger aye ]Eat your heart out.......... :-*
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrr Russ dose it have the seat move so you don"t have to ziptye extensoins on the rudder pedals Des Garvin

Comment

Rudder pedals

Comment

Hi All

Comment

Hmmm,I"d be wanting some cash up front before I"d get tied up with this sort of caper.. anybody having a go should make prepayment a condition of attendance, lest they get diddled. Never mind the legalities of flying as a charter aircraft [which is what this is].Is this form of wet hire legal?Nic.

Comment

Nope..........nar.........noway.........sorry mate........can"t do.........love to, but.........gettin the idea yet ;D ;D

Comment

I would have to agree with Nick - approach with caution. Why a two seater?CASA permission would also be required.

Comment

Tim is correct as this would be regarded as a commercial operation.Anyone contemplating being involved please have a long talk with the operations manager beforehand.

Comment

Hey brian me ol china.............brand spankin new "ELA" is arriving here...........next week ;D ;DAnd i is getting the keys............ ;D[ guy in the gulf country has bought it, leaving it here with me to train him up...........lucky bugger aye ]Eat your heart out.......... :-*Some people have all the tough jobs !! Good on you Russ!Got to admit, if I had enough $ for a pearler, I would induldge in a ELA. Hope its red Russ. 8)

Comment

Brian, mate, the red ones look good....But you should have a look at one with yellow everything!...No strobe lights needed there!Mark.

Comment

hey brian...............itza the yellow one...........arrived here today.............love it, love it

Comment

hey brian...............itza the yellow one...........arrived here today.............love it, love itOh well, I guess yellow will be okay... I wouldnt do any beach landings for a while Russ. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X