bloody hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody hell

Me trusty ol epirb is now obsolete. Sorry russ, that frequency is no longer active.Ok, so russy goes to get the current one...........bloody hell, 3 times the price of me original one. Near on $600,So now i"m taking up smoking, that way i"ll be carrying matches, then i could light a signal fire if things go pearshaped.
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Come one russy boy ya had that one since adam was a little tacker just think what ya fuel was costing when ya brought it and what it costs today.

Comment

Me last epirb cost around $150, that was 4 yrs ago..........me first one departed at around 3000ft AGL ;D.[ yea..............mums the word about that little stuffup ]........missed the prop tho. ;D
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Hi RussTry www.aeroshop.com.au they have a couple of EPIRBs for around $450.00. Hope this helps.CheersDarren

Comment

Me trusty ol epirb is now obsolete. Sorry russ, that frequency is no longer active.Ok, so russy goes to get the current one...........bloody hell, 3 times the price of me original one. Near on $600,So now i"m taking up smoking, that way i"ll be carrying matches, then i could light a signal fire if things go pearshaped.

Comment

Kinda backfired dinit?

Comment

The old ELT"s are finished in Jan of next year however, I would up grade now.The new 406 ELT"s will be picked up on Satellite immediately they are activated, they will pin point you to 5 K"s and I have heard that some have been accurate to a few meters and if you get the ELT with GPS, its accurate to 5 meters. These new units are also registered and I think rescue headquarters can tell just who"s ELT has been activated so therefore, the right people are contacted to verify details quickly thereby ensuring fewer false searches etc.The basic ELT with a strobe looks the best value, the good news is that the new batteries last about 5 to 7 years saving $$$. The batteries might even be changeable on these new units.Anyway, I"m ordering a new one very shortly. ELT, matches .toilet paper, spanners, soldering gear, all good essential stuff.

Comment

ELT, matches .toilet paper, spanners, soldering gear, all good essential stuff.Not to mention spare papers, durries, coffee, water, bulle... :-X, bickys................

Comment

Never EVER FORGET THE SPARE PAPERS!!!!There is nothing worse than having nearly all the makings.Mark.

Comment

Never EVER FORGET THE SPARE PAPERS!!!!There is nothing worse than having nearly all the makings.Mark.You mob of addicted faggers,

Comment

I hope your pulln me chain brian.

Comment

Working...
                      X