No announcement yet.

ozy sparrow hawks ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the motel at Caboolture today to book the rooms for the attendees at the instructors refresher course at the end of November.The lady behind the counter mentioned they had a "honeymoon" suite, complete with spa,and due to lack of rooms she would give that to us at the normal room rate.I now know which two instructors will occupy that room. ;D ;D

Comment

I was guna say id like to be the fly on the wall, but thatd depend on who they was.

Comment

Dave, let me be more concise,I hope you and Russ get along whilst lounging in the spa after a grueling day at the course.

Comment

Im assumn your assumn i didnt git it Muz. Just a shame im only a wana be instructer, and dout id make it anyway.

Comment

Wana -be instructor or not, we will benefit from your experience as we will with other high hour pilots attending. (bullsh1t but it sounds good)I will even take you for a flight to look at the ocean (that"s where the fish live) if you want.Anyway your second best mate Bones will be there.

Comment

Anyway your second best mate Bones will be there.Dont assosicate me with HIM, not after the way he been talking to me lately

Comment

Looks like that Spa is going to be awfully crowded with the six of you, Russ, Birdy, Bones, plus associated imaginary friends.

Comment

You can leave me imaginary friends outa this, they dun nuthn. >I just wana be with me real mates Russ n Bonehead.

Comment

Bones..................this is getin scary [ anyway.........bugger the spa thingo.....gimey the rum, lots of ]BTW..............you still owe me a bottle...........****** ;D
                    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Muzz, is there room in this spa thingy for Bonses newest mate.......... wots that....s name,,,,,,,, bosca or sumthn?Recon 2 foot deep water would be a nice place for an introduction.

Comment

Muzz, is there room in this spa thingy for Bonses newest mate.......... wots that....s name,,,,,,,, bosca or sumthn?Recon 2 foot deep water would be a nice place for an introduction. HMMMMMMM and he wonders why no one likes him

Comment

Working...
                        X