ozy sparrow hawks ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozy sparrow hawks ???

Some months ago i was told the "agent" here in Oz, has pulled the pin..........why, i don"t know.Mean"t to raise the topic before...........but "dimenture" is kicking in
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

I think one of the problems was that they didnt weigh like a sparrow hawk does, heavier than a rafand the demo machine, I think, isnt flying.......something about a thousand bucks a second until the noise stops.Mark.

Comment

Not to mention GBA is trying to sell off the SparrowHawk Manufacturing side of it"s business.

Comment

TOO noisy, too heavy and trying to impersonate a plane. They should have built a sparrow fart: light , quiet and nothing like a plane. I reckon if you want something fast and comfortable that will travel long distances, then buy a plane. ken

Comment

But Ken, don"t you remember that the sparrowhawk was the the best gyroplane ever.

Comment

Change redrive ratio.......change prop, for starters.Prop too small, and spinnin too fast............by miles. Muffler system....easy fix.As to weight..............now there"s a problem..........anyway, looks like they have had their run. Got a mail the other day from some member here, says his attempts to contact the ozy guy, and the yanks, have come to a dead end.He was perhaps seeking one to buy. 2 seat cabined machines, at an affordable price for most, is bleedin hard to source.Was hopeing those new ozy "cruisers" were going to fill the void, let"s see, coz they seem a damn fine machine, at around
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

The Sparrow Hawk is the Caterpillar D7 of the shy. It showed that with enough horses that you can make anything fly and it was plain downright ugly to boot !!Just goes to show that the Emperor still wears the finest cloth made !!

Comment

This thread was reported by someone. Obviously it has raised some concerns.I have sort other opinions and the following is the result.I have been asked to please remind people of the following,Please no personal attacks,Please make sure you are not slandering or making statements that could be taken as liable.Thanks Admin

Comment

OK I’ll pull my head in, as no one else is offended by Russell’s comment about a fellow gyro pilot it must be alright.But I was disappointed that comments of that nature would come from a board member on the official ASRA site

Comment

I second that DewieI also thought it was a little out of order, especially considering the cicumsatances. Wonder what the chances of an apology are??Cheers Darren

Comment

OK I’ll pull my head in, as no one else is offended by Russell’s comment about a fellow gyro pilot it must be alright.But I was disappointed that comments of that nature would come from a board member on the official ASRA siteDewie, I didnt read Russell"s post fully till today and yes, I agree with you, it wasnt called for and I"m really surprised at Russ"s comments.

Comment

I have sort other opinions and the following is the result.Mine wasnt sort, but ill give it anyway. I think ol Russ coulda used a little more tac, but i think he"s on the rite track. [ altho i fail to see wot its got to do wioth this thread]Russ be"n a board member shouldnt mean he"s gota hold his tounge, coz he"s got the same rite to speak as the rest of us, but a little more diplomacy woulda been smarter. As for ol mate PB, has everyone got a bad case of memory loss???Wot happened to PB i wouldnt wish on me worst enemy, but it dont erase the FACTS of history.BTW, wen are we likely to read the washup of PBs bingle??

Comment

As for ol mate PB, has everyone got a bad case of memory loss???you have a problem too pal . you lot are like dogs with a bone

Comment

I got lotsa problems PAL, but as far as i can gess, nun are any concern of yours. Didnt you read the admin"s post?He said no more personal attacs you idiot.

Comment

I went to the motel at Caboolture today to book the rooms for the attendees at the instructors refresher course at the end of November.The lady behind the counter mentioned they had a "honeymoon" suite, complete with spa,and due to lack of rooms she would give that to us at the normal room rate.I now know which two instructors will occupy that room.

Comment

Working...
                              X