Art's Secret project, Am I crazy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art's Secret project, Am I crazy ?

Ok here goes. spurred on by recent events in the US ......I"m considering doing some research about the possibility of .........Now stop me if you think Im crazy......Because I just might be .......Approaching all relevant authorities and interested parties......to return the Cierva C30A Autogyro hanging in the roof of the Powerhouse museum in Sydney to operational flying status.Any volunteers ? (Yes a pilot required)I"m talking getting the Government involved, the owners (a family trust) museums, maybe set up a charity, H.A.R.S. at Albion Park. and approaching some companies and possibly the Lowys at Temora and Dick Smith ??? and would need ASRA support of course.It was the history of Gyros that got me involved in the first place, so it seems a logical step to try and preserve and expose Australia rich but often forgotten aviation history.Long term project and very expensive but all the good things are.so am I crazy ???Art

I am crazy, but I"d love to fly it. There will be no shortage of pilots lined up for this jobRoss B

Comment

Ok , Art you distract them and I will sneak in and replace it with this. By the time they pick the difference we will be long gone.

Comment

Murray,At least paint it silver first...Nic.

Comment

Working...
        X