The things we do.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things we do.........

Last night approx 0030 hrs, the lone pup "Harley" began to get excitedand then agro and the distressed. Couldn"t understand why Maddy wasnot tending to her pup. I shut the computer off and went down stairs.I stepped into the child"s play pen which acts as a double jump barrierto Maddy and locks her in to the whelping area and box. Had a glass inmy hand at the time.Could see the pup was stuck between the hot water bottle and the edgeof the box and could not reverse out of the situation. Maddy could notget to him to pick him up and move him.

You do have my sympathy Mitch and I can almost feel that eye from here.Just sorry I was not there to watch it all unfold.Graeme.

Comment

LOL Gra Gra. ;D

Comment

Another case of pilot error, and bad rotor management

Comment

Hi Mitch, I feel for your impacts, not good > but what an inisent look on that little face. Ya forgot the 5 "Ps" mate. What we feelings Humans have for pets. Get well mate. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

As homer would say..Ouch, ouch, ouch.Not good Mitch - when are you going to get out of the wars, please?Cheers,Nic.

Comment

Sam LOL!Des you are absolutely right. How ya doin over yonder, see you"ve had some cool weather and some rain.Nick, I couldn"t find your Things not to do thread so it landed here.Wasn"t looking for sympathy, simply tried to write something a little off beat and funny. Not that the event was at all funny at the time, though being airbourne with feet tucked up and tumbling forwards may well have been hilarious to any spectator. Jake and I love to watch...Hole in the Wall....which I find hilarious to watch.....and WipeOut which has me in stitches due to the two John"s commentaries. Funny home vids of course but Hole in the Wall tops it I think.I"m not going to grow old Gracefully Nick....I"m a "crash and burn bandit",

Comment

I would love to have 30 secs. of video on that!You always did do things in a big way Mitch.

Comment

Truth is I reckon a vid of that might of won us the grand prize on funny home videos.....Damn! Tim how could you not try and assist the "little tacker". He aint so little being the only surviving pup, he"s a bloody monster. We can"t wait to see how his final colour turns out.Cheers.Mitch

Comment

The heading said it all Mitch, well done, it looks as if you could write a book !! Very descriptive !

Comment

Working...
                    X