Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birdy
    replied
    Man, i bet that hurt. Hava natha triple filtered Bonehead, and give your new mate kimberly a big hug, for me.

Leave a comment:

• bones
    replied
    Youll have to give Bones time to get sloshed agin so"s he can interpret it for ya Disco. You know what you can do with that attitude to you desert dwelling self centered person(said with out love)Disco even though i cant stand him i was trying to say that he does have some(damn i gonna regret this) smartish things to say from time to time...............................

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Youll have to give Bones time to get sloshed agin so"s he can interpret it for ya Disco.

Leave a comment:

• Disco
    replied
    Still don"t follow what you"re saying bones.

Leave a comment:

• bones
    replied
    You know im waiting for time that this fella says something that sounds like a crack of ****,,,,,, guess i be waitin.Sorry i forgot one word.Now see if this work now, damn tried to post this 3 different ways it dont want to work tonight.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    SO Birdy, Your saying that for a conservative careful pilot that isn"t being distracted by bystanders when setting up etc, the main thing to worry about is an engine failure?Enigne OR pilot failure.Your in comand of the machine and itll do wotever you tell it to do,....... that includes crashn.

Leave a comment:

• Disco
    replied
    SO Birdy, Your saying that for a conservative careful pilot that isn"t being distracted by bystanders when setting up etc, the main thing to worry about is an engine failure?I hope that"s what your saying cause i recon I"m pretty right with that.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Oh Mr Bird the MessiahThanx kimbo, comen from you, that means so much. At least you make it blatently obvious to new pilots and forum lurkers that your definatly the one to listen to ??? :P Not sure wot your first line siad Bones ??? But as for the bent necs, i gota new leveler for um now, Harry"s BIG brother.

Leave a comment:

• bones
    replied
    Do you really think that everyone will have a gyro crash at some time? Yep. ill bet my balls onit.Anyone who thinks otherwise is one of those people that hold the "itll never happen to me" attitude.Constantly testn yourself and the machine while your gain"n that precious practice time will have you walkn away with a parked machine, instead of crawln away from a wreck.You know im waiting for time that this says something that sounds like a crack of ****,,,,,, guess i be waitin.Just yesterday, i was in the red machine assisting some moos in the right direction home, and might i say i had a few tight seat moments, just the normal run of the day things feel and perform differently in a bigger 2 seat machine,

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    Oh Mr Bird the Messiah :"( Kym.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Do you really think that everyone will have a gyro crash at some time? Yep. ill bet my balls onit.Anyone who thinks otherwise is one of those people that hold the "itll never happen to me" attitude.Wen will it happen?How long isa pice of string?One thing is for sure, if you fly for long enuff, you"ll have an "incident".............. eventualy.But by no means, dose that mean your go"n to get hurt, or even bend the machine.The longer it takes before you have your first bingle, the better your chances of getn out of it without a scratch, or even bent alu.Theres a million things just waitn for their chance to catch you off guard, and solong as your mortal like the rest of us, your guard will drop, eventualy. [ think its called complacency]For those lucky or smart enuff to clock a few hundred hours practice before the first time, your chances are much better than sumone who gets caught with a sudden "quite" in their first few hours.Constantly testn yourself and the machine while your gain"n that precious practice time will have you walkn away with a parked machine, instead of crawln away from a wreck.Those who think itll never happen to them and dont constantly test are fooln themselves, and are garanteed to get more than a bruised ego wen they do find they are no better than everyone else.If you always give yourself the best chanceS [ you can never have too many options] opssible to suit your ability level, then at least wen murphy dose strike, you"ll not have much at all to ponder on your way in, coz itll come natural.

Leave a comment:

• Des Garvin
    replied
    Disco, Complacencey may be, no will be the one that gets you with lots of hours as we are all human and stuff up some time. That some time is usally when in a position where it requires all your learned skills normally, to achieve the task at hand. No matter what activity we are doin. Cheers Des Garvin.

Leave a comment:

• Disco
    replied
    Birdy,Do you really think that everyone will have a gyro crash at some time?

Leave a comment:

• Des Garvin
    replied
    Narn mate,

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    Brian and Birdy Thanks for that.im just trying to let you guys know how it can come across from a beginner looking in.I appreciate your comments.Narn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X