good publicity for gyro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good publicity for gyro's

Was at parliament house Darwin last night and Gyro"s received some good publicity during the Australian of the year awards. I chatted to chief minister about there potential in general. Also drank some shiraz on the tax payer. I now live at Wagait Beach on cox peninsular across harbour from Darwin. Find myself becoming a bit religous when crossing some waterways with my single ignition ea81 looking down at a water lizard or two. [who needs drugs when you can get high on flying Gyro"s] Max Tate 0418856143

Also drank some shiraz on the tax payer.The bill is on its way. >So, too good for us rum drinkers now Max? Mixn with the nobs other side of the Berimah line could change alota things mate, watch y back.

Comment

G"day Birdy, you old bugger. If you"re ever up this way, give us a yarhoo. We"ll do some beach flying. I only have access to computer when in Darwin. Living in camper at wagait while building house. Hang in there, Max

Comment

G"day Max. Looks like i"m going to have to drive twice as far to say hello. Hope you enjoy it up there. So far so good with my flying down here, thanks again for everthing. Catch ya mate.

Comment

How much rain y had now ya rain hogger?

Comment

Had just over 5 inches now birdy. Place is looking bloody good. Got more rain forecast this week. Tis all good. Made for some good scenery flying around.

Comment

Spoton.

Comment

Out of interest how much you had Birdy. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Bout 5", within 15" of the rain gauge. Lookn good round the house.

Comment

More to come yet Birdy, gunna be a good summer i reckon, I hope anyway.

Comment

Good to hear that it"s going to get green around the house. Now we here did hear that Liz wants a garden with you tending it

Comment

Working...
                      X