emailing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emailing problem

Ok puter geeks, i got a problem with the emailing side of my puter, its only about 8 months old, now when it was new it would send and recieve any size attachment just fine, but now it will still recieve anything, but i just cant send anything over about 2-3mb, i cant forward an email exactely as it came in if it has more than a couple of photos in it????Any ideas, and there is only 2 of us using the puter and neither of us have changed any settings, it has been getting worse for awhile but it is bad now.

Sorry bones,If it aint made of wood, moo"s or flys I dont know much about it! (if something did all three, I might even get to be an expert!) :PMark.

Comment

OK bones- get onto your ISP (internet service provider) and ask them for the answer. If your with telstra or big swamp - good luck.

Comment

I could tell you wot you stuffed up, but you wouldnt understand me tech explanations, you dumb ****.

Comment

birdy, get a grip on life.Bones was after some assistance,not your obnoxious comments. Kym.

Comment

Hada sneekn feeln it woulda drawn the little forum maggot out. Wot was obnoxious bout it bosca??Ay Bonsey, looks like you got a forum gaudian angle , and i gota syber stalker. Actualy, if ya think bout it, bosca actualy likes me, he must be obsessed, otherwise he wouldnt say anythn.Now that IS a scarey thought. But dont fret little bosca, it aint mutual

Comment

Working...
            X