PTT unit for GME 3220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTT unit for GME 3220

Can any one help me. I had a PTT unit supplied to by John Reynoldson at Aereal Pursuits but I kind of broke it. Now I can"t seem to get hold of him for another one. Anyone know what happened to him or where I can get another one.

Hi Baz,I heard that John only works part time now... Just looking at his website www.aerialpursuits.com, his number is 03 9553 6445 and email address raptordesigns@optusnet.com.au Hope its of some helpCheers Trent

Comment

G"Day Baz,Trent is 100% correct. John has a fulltime job and works at the aerial pursuit stuff part-time.What I can tell you is I spoke with John twice in the last fortnight. Last Thursday, I had a conversation with him. O/N bagged my modulator box and cords with a request to fix/rewire and give me back a velcro PTT switch. Saturday John rang to say it was done, followed by an email confirming with an invoice.EFT the money and got my stuff back today in an O/N bag.I had pressed John a little due to the comming Nationals, was told he had three jobs on the bench ahead of me and didn"t promise anything......so there you go!Email John or ring and leave a message, he will get back to you.Now that the Vertex radio has a new socket (and this is a known weakness in the unit, a common problem) and I have a new re-wire I"m hoping I"ll be able to radio my aviation intentions.Good Luck.

Comment

John is very busy these days and has got back to me but can"t give me a date when he will get to my job. Is there any one else that can do it?

Comment

Baz, nice pod! Reckon I could fix it? And Mitch, did john replace your Vertex socket? Or who?

Comment

Hey hatrack, desperate for my raido now I will be in moranbah in 2 weeks and I will actually be your boss, ha ha. You better read up and I might fly up or bring my gyro up for you to get my radio going.

Comment

Baz, if you"re gunna be my boss do you know what you"re getting yourself into?

Comment

Yeah heard a bit about the place. Ah i"m only babysitting for a month to let the big boss have a break. Sounds like you guys have nearly burn"t him out.

Comment

Working...
                X