No announcement yet.

Cooma Nationals Easter 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdman,To quote you, me and Doris Day..."You don't know me,I'm not one of your rubber toys..."You don't live in Queensland, I'll ask geriatric Joh B-P to come and take his "Gods own country" title back..signed.,the god of good crops.. yours includedCheers,Nick.

Comment

NiqueNaqueAverage MemberAustralia610 Posts Posted - 05/09/2004 : 9:02:46 PM Well,Here we are, a week out from a fantastic experience and I'm still having happy flash backs to it. I have to wait until next week end before I can do it again and the week won't go quick enough, though I will not wish my life away, life is too short as it is. I will follow my procedure of doing hops before I go off into the wild blue yonder to warm up before I go.I will also do some more time in the two seater getting used to the ground rush that is an engine out landing, with the help of Phil Wright, though it has been a while since I've been in it and the differences between it and mine (Prop rotation and size, ooo, and horsepower and non margarine performance) will need some getting used to. Hopefully at the end of it all I might be able to emulate RossB's effort last week end.Not long after getting off the net from placing my last post I received a phone call from one of the gods of gyro land, the one, the only, unmistakeable, 'birdy', we chatted for some time talking gyro b.s. I feel, with the costs of such long distance calls, quite priveledged and honoured and would like to thank Dave publically for it, it was great to get your call and your further hints and suggestions on flying are appreciated.Cheers,Nick Tomlin.birdyAverage MemberAustralia808 Posts Posted - 05/09/2004 : 10:31:18 PM Gees Nik,how the hell am I guna git me hat on tomorrow.Hmmmm,maybe you missunderstood.That wasn't BS,I woz fairdinkum.So, you see it is my fault... I remember now, maybe I should go and edit that post, no, leave it to stand and humble mr bird every now and then.

Comment

????????????Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.Ingratitude stinks.......be generous carefully.

Comment

Hi Birdy,What's wrong with your email account at the moment? I have sent you a couple of emails, and they come back saying "the user's account is temporarily over quota". It wasn't that important, but others may be trying to email you also.LlewellaThe law of Inverse Relevance: the less you intend to do about something, the more you have to keep talking about it.

Comment

hey birdman glad to hear that you are maybe coming to snowy country at least the strip is tarred so i should be ok and not slip and run over my foot again!!!!!!!!!!! don't want a matching plaque this year nik sack what the hell are you talking about???????????

Comment

Llewella mate, the MF's flogged the comp I usualy use,wont be back till munday.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.Ingratitude stinks.......be generous carefully.

Comment

Sorry,I didn't realise it was going to be like this joke about the blind bloke who walks into a bar and offers to tell a blond joke, you know the story, he didn't want to have to explain it five times... neither do I.Birdman's box may not be accepting mail if people are sending him emails with pictures attached, they tend to fill the box up to its limit very quickly and it won't take any more.

Comment

Working...
                X