Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goss

Heard on the grapevine "AK" blades have a new owner/ builder...........any news when blades are available again
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Russ,Advice/Goss I recently recieved suggests that the business has been sold to the UFO factory in NZ and they havent as yet decided whether they will market them in OZ. Dam shame if this is the final outcome.I know that there are a few other guys in OZ who have the know how, we just need to encourage them should they decide to dip their toe in the market. Certainly I am happy to help anyone

Comment

and they picked it up for a "song"..................shyte

Comment

According to this the extrusion vortech are selling is the same one.http://www.vortechinternational.com/article.html

Comment

I"m sorry to hear that UFO have picked them up as the UFO isnt something we have grown to be confident about just for starters. It seems a few people would like to build rotors but just havent taken the next step.The AK"s certainly were good and unless someone steps up to the plate, then look to pay a lot more for Alloys !!

Comment

Is jack allan still making alloy blades

Comment

l might be missing something here but gerry makes an extruded wide chord rotors. 1/4" wider than protroneys.

Comment

Working...
              X