Name Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Change

Just to confuse some of you, I have changed my forum name [Brian] to the same as on the US forum [Chopper Reid] plus I have the day off today

Brian, What about all those thousands of little jobs Rosie asked ya to do over the years when you didn,t have time to do them.

Comment

Brian, I"ve been trying to call you but nobody answering. Give me a cal on 07 540 356. Peter.

Comment

Brian, I"ve been trying to call you but nobody answering. Give me a cal on 07 540 356. Peter.My apologies Peter, I"m not home at the moment, we are up helping out a friend in beautiful Queensland , probably not a long way from you .Will give you a call shortly.

Comment

Brian, What about all those thousands of little jobs Rosie asked ya to do over the years when you didn,t have time to do them.

Comment

Thought you might have been west of Cunnumula somewhere when I could"nt ring you.

Comment

G"day Brian,I would love to put in for your grading job, but ya gotta have one like below... im not used to steering wheel and levers anymore

Comment

Brian,Given your admission of being a meat eater and producer, I would have thought you could have called yourself "Chops" Reid!Hereford Horan. ;D

Comment

G"day Brian,I would love to put in for your grading job, but ya gotta have one like below... im not used to steering wheel and levers anymore

Comment

Brian,Given your admission of being a meat eater and producer, I would have thought you could have called yourself "Chops" Reid!Hereford Horan. ;DYou arent trying to be a comedian there Mark are you??

Comment

Its the interior of the new Cat 120M

Comment

If its anything like the 16m we have at work then it won"t get many hours up. Always in the shop broken.

Comment

Brian would be lost in that 120M as its fly by wire consept

Comment

Very attractive machine Tsemler, however the old cat 12, 21F does have hydraulic side shift & power steering, its the first of the 12"s to have that. The old girl has a very good strong motor although it does not have glow plugs cause it used o have a pilot motor whicj I pulled out due to the fact that it was stuffed.

Comment

Wasn"t aware that Caterpillar make gyros with that blade length and a spare motor Must be unreliable!Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X