Radios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radios

Hi all,Im wondering what everyone is doing with their UHF/VHF radio combo"s, I know that Raptor did do a little junction box that you plugged your headset and radio"s into but i spoke to him two weeks ago and haven"t heard from him since. So what are others out there doing? Is there anyone else that makes a similar thing?CheersTrent

Microair and xcom both do a combo unit, you have both radios connected all the time, where you can recieve on both radios at once and turn a switch to select which radio you transmit on, work a treat, even turn the radio off you dont want it still works, good and small, and very effective, once you got them working properly, a few little tricks needed to fix a couple of problems i had.

Comment

a few little tricks needed to fix a couple of problems i had.Would one of them be, that noone can hear you yelln?

Comment

Thanks Mark,Hmmm 2 grands a little outta my budget for a radio system, beside i already have the uhf/vhf just after a "box" to link them together into my headset...Might just ditch the uhf... dunno

Comment

I"m using the raptor box.

Comment

Yeah Birdy....muffles his screams while he"s tryin to teach me to fly

Comment

Working...
            X