GT Gyroplanes "KRUZA" prototype.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Gyroplanes "KRUZA" prototype.

The latest GT Gyroplanes short promotional video (of origional Prototype) is now on U-Tube.See link below.Enjoy

"The latest GT Gyroplanes short promotional video "3 comments:1. Did you get a push start?2. Butterfly is on to something with Vice Presidents3. Sam, you must have had a full bladder, you were a bit anxious to get home.4. Looks great. (so who is counting?)Graham

Comment

"The latest GT Gyroplanes short promotional video "3 comments:1. Did you get a push start?........ ???2. Butterfly is on to something with Vice Presidents....... ???3. Sam, you must have had a full bladder, you were a bit anxious to get home... ???4. Looks great. (so who is counting?)Grahamgraham..........you got me scratchin me head with 1...2....3 ???looking good sam..............
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

"graham..........you got me scratchin me head with 1...2....3"1. In the start of the video the fixed wing was mighty close behind, so I thought he was giving you a push start.2. A little while ago Mich introduced us to the new VP of the Butterfly company. She added a little lustre to the gyro. They drape pretty women over cars at the shows. Its time gyros caught up in the advertising stakes.3. The video was speeded up after the Kruza landed, and made it look as if you were in a hurry to get back to the shed. Maybe I was wrong, and you had been promised a triple filtered?Certainly did not want to detract from a lovely machine, that looks comfortable and stable. Graham

Comment

The little CT in the start was actually further than it seemed on video. The taxi, takeoff, and landing (the hurrying up part)

Comment

Graham...........thanks, i now see what you was meaning ...........i think
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Working...
            X