G'day from Willawhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from Willawhere

Gday to all todd here from a little place called Willawarrin. Always thought these flying thingos called gyros were bloody dangerous to tell you the truth that was of course until i flew one what a dead set buzz. and a safe buzz at that. just did my first 3 hours in a mto sport and as soon as my 6 yr old and 2 yr old can spare dad some money ill be off again. being what i assume to be one of the younger ppl in the sport (26) any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated.cheers, your friendly publican Todd

Am i reading right............we got a "friendly publican" in our ranks...............you bewdy............and he wants some tips........tip #1....................cheap booze to members heretip #2....................cheap steakstip #3....................where the hell are you
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

hang about Russell, Lets reel him in, good and proper, before the "Lad" gets cold feet, then we can all put in our requests, for cheap booze and tucker

Comment

and i wanna know where willawhere is. Google doesn"t even know.

Comment

i think its near kempsy???maybe....kinda.....sorta...

Comment

hang about Russell, Lets reel him in, good and proper, before the "Lad" gets cold feet, then we can all put in our requests, for cheap booze and tuckerGood call Darrell..........................nice n easy likeHey Todd.................i like me beer real cold, and me steaks real rare.............so where the hell is ya.( there ya go darrell............nice n easy )

Comment

andyc was right about 30ks west of kempsey i dont like kempsey so if we can refrain from believing i am from kempsey thanks!!lol beer here runs out of tap at -0.5c coldest you can get and plenty of room to land round here too. i think i can even line up some cheap accomodation!!!!

Comment

Now we got free acommodation.....................it just gets better and better.women.......................now, what"s the go there. ( more chics than blokes

Comment

Todd, Keep the strip real short so he cant get airbourne then ya can impound his gyro and put the pressure on for the free lessons when he sobers up. Cheers Des Garvin hearin click click Russy.

Comment

ok so it appears publicans are liked in this sport and i must say i like it but my concern is if on a friday night at 10pm you are posting on the net and not at the pub i cant see me having anyone to drink with. (check the time of the post and theres still my wife and friends having a QUIET drink time for bed for me thou i am hoping for a call in the wee hours to arrange a flight for tomorrow morn before the kids raid my wallet!!!!!) how much room you need to take off ill make sure you got more than enough and if all else fails theres always a good quiet road through willawarrin!!!! i hope i spelt it all ok coz i am a little under the weather!

Comment

Hey Dez, me ol china..................even if i have to walk to next yrs Nats, i"ll be there just to meet ya..................ya mongrel......... ;D

Comment

Russy, Looking forward to it so we can give each other a bit of a stir up. I am thinking of organising a adgitator truck so ya can do ya washing when ya get here. Then we would have to mount up the Hills 4 blade rotor system on your Gyro so you could dry them and be the test pilot for the Hills 4 arm rotor.

Comment

Don"t go to all that trouble mate................you can take me jocks down to the river and beat em on the rocks............old time waysdon"t forget the "cuddly"...........i like em soft and smelly :-*

Comment

Don"t go to all that trouble mate................you can take me jocks down to the river and beat em on the rocks............old time waysMaybe you need more fibre in your diet Russ, if you have to beat your jocks on rocks to break up the deposits!Or maybe take up a different sport that does not make you cack yourself so much.Graeme.

Comment

Wheres Kempsy??

Comment

Working...
                              X