UFO helithruster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO helithruster

Hi fellow gyronauts,Will any out there care to share their view on this made. I dun see many of this here and discussion made in the forum. Are there particularly many significant

Personally, I wouldn"t touch one with a forty foot pole but having said that, I have never flown one.Its said they are very fast but I think they might require a experienced pilot.I"m looking forward to seeing other people"s thoughts about this gyro.

Comment

One must wonder why they made a big splash into the USA and since have heard the dealer ect has gone under ground. not sure but that is what im hearing.

Comment

Hi Lou,I suggest if you are considering buying or building a UFO that the best person to talk to would be Kevin Treager, As he built and flown one. Im sure he"s more than happy to tell you his honest opinion of them.Trent.

Comment

I think there are much better gyros out there than the UFO such as the Kruza for starters.

Comment

I think there are much better gyros out there than the UFO such as the Kruza for starters.Hmmmmm once again a couple of other come to mind

Comment

Hmmmmm once again a couple of other come to mind

Comment

Lou,I have some experience with the engineering around the UFO as there is one here in the West that needed many mods to meet our OZ standards. I am just waiting for the owner to sort out a few engine issues before I test fly it.

Comment

506kg..............................yikes, makes my expected 410kg Raftorr,
                  If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Quote Adrian Shave some experience with the engineering around the UFO as there is one here in the West that needed many mods to meet our OZ standards. I am just waiting for the owner to sort out a few engine issues before I test fly it.

Comment

Grrrussy,Dont be too worried about the 41o Kg weight of the Rafftor, Im sure that when your head puffs up when you eventually get to fly it, the weightlessness should counter some of the kilos! ;D ;D ;DWhores. ;D

Comment

Dear russle,on reading my last post, I realise that I may have been a bit unkind :"(Oh well. ;D

Comment

Dear russle,on reading my last post, I realise that I may have been a bit unkind :"(Oh well. ;DNot really

Comment

Been away for a few weeks.............back here for 5 minutes, and you 2 tossers on me case.When i drop a bleedin great brick on both ya roofs from around 10 thousand footsies.........me raftorr be weighin in at around 200kg. ( keep your eyes looking above yis.....................ka bong ) ;D
                            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

After the weigh in, it will be time to install the motor.RB

Comment

Working...
                              X