Where's Wally?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wally?!

Grrrussy......Where are you?I havent seen a post from you since the third of Sept when you were talking about getting a new computer!whats up mate? is the "on" button in a different place?, did the toilet door close and you couldnt work out how to open it? whats happened?Ive been missing our little repart"eMark.

Grrrussy......Where are you?I havent seen a post from you since the third of Sept when you were talking about getting a new computer!whats up mate? is the "on" button in a different place?, did the toilet door close and you couldnt work out how to open it? whats happened?Ive been missing our little repart"eMark.More than likely couldnt reach the handle

Comment

It seems Russ doesnt come here anymore, he started posting here now.http://www.rotorcraft.com.au/

Comment

From what I can gather, Apparently, Russ believes that a post of his was "censored " and so he said he basically was going....literally somewhere else .Now this accusation was rejected by the moderator but not accepted by Russ. The word Russ says was censored was the word "shyte" which I believe Russ has used on a lot of occasions without anyone objecting [to my knowledge] so I"m at a bit of a loss to explain all this.If anyone else can help here, please go ahead because I"m disappointed to loose another ASRA member

Comment

Hello Mr HoranGot you hub bar back yetPete ;D

Comment

I think the word was censored in your post to chopper which is a load of shyt!! Not sure if the censoring is done by a program of by the moderator so I will see if "the word" gets through on my post ;D ;D

Comment

So far so good!!

Comment

Pete,Yes it is, might even go for a fly today.....before the rain ha ha ah ....whats that stuff!mark.

Comment

The last time we saw Lovemussel was at Waddles"s cross country course. He wandered down to the hanger for a while and wouldn"t even stay for some free food. Kept mumbling something about Lucy missing him and having to go home.

Comment

I think the word was censored in your post to chopper which is a load of shyt!! Not sure if the censoring is done by a program of by the moderator so I will see if "the word" gets through on my post ;D ;DOkay, webbie, or whoever censored my post, please explain or email me so that I can be enlightened as to what is going on here.

Comment

You will find it will be in the settings of forum where it automatically removes words that fit certain criteria ect.

Comment

You will find it will be in the settings of forum where it automatically removes words that fit certain criteria ect.Ah huh, thanks Bones.Whats your thoughts about the offending word? I cant see its such a big deal of a word to warrant censorship here. Better still, whats Peg reckon, lets have a ladies perspective into the situation.

Comment

i personally dont have a problem with it,,, but you need to remember this is the "offical" website of ASRA, so a certain level of politeness, and wording needs to be held.You would find Peg would not have a problem with it either, after some of the words i get directed at me its tame

Comment

i personally dont have a problem with it,,, but you need to remember this is the "offical" website of ASRA, so a certain level of politeness, and wording needs to be held.You would find Peg would not have a problem with it either, after some of the words i get directed at me its tame

Comment

Working...
                            X