Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders

The great leaders of great nations in history ( I mean 500yrs ago) had qualities our leaders today dont have. They were either good fighters, good hunters, or good builders or all of the above. Today they are just paper shufflers. Their answers are never decisive but mere waffle. when a question deserves a straight yes or no, they drag it out for 10 minutes and give neither a yes or no . Where are we heading?

Where are we heading?Where do you think?Wen all the "men" go off to defend the country, alot dont come back, while others are busy providen for the rest, with no time left after dealn with all the crap heaped on um by the pen pushers n paper shufflers.The breedn stock is getn weaker.Theres only one way you can go.

Comment

To the Gym?Mark ;D

Comment

The great leaders of great nations in history ( I mean 500yrs ago) had qualities our leaders today dont have. They were either good fighters, good hunters, or good builders or all of the above. Today they are just paper shufflers. Their answers are never decisive but mere waffle. when a question deserves a straight yes or no, they drag it out for 10 minutes and give neither a yes or no . Where are we heading?

Comment

I"m not sure that the great leaders of yesteryear would survive the intense media spotlight Ken. I say this in respect for the leaders of yesteryear.We have politicians today that look/ sound good on the telly and sometimes thats about all they are good for. so basically, we get what we the public demand.Also, how are we going to attract top people to politics when the nations cricketers /footballers get more than the Prime Minister gets ???? But we say pollies are overpaid now so what hope have we got !!Give the job to the Cricketers or the Footballers! They couldn"t do a worse job if they tried!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DJoeW

Comment

It shouldn"t be about money. We have become greedy and demanding as a whole. Birds right: the breeding stock is somewhat diminished. We are left with the runts of the litter. The media wouldn"t have been a problem; they would have been "off with their heads".

Comment

To the Gym?Wot good would that do?Oh, i get it, punchn bags. Jyms only produce people who think they are fit n healthy, nuthn else. Dose nuthn for that idle sludge between their ears.F$#^n waste of energy i recon. >

Comment

Working...
              X