• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Gyro is Born

Test flight this week.

Looks good Dean, well done.

Comment

It flies. The freaking thing that I"ve spent ALL my spare time on for four months flies... well it went up 50 foot anyway. Tomorrow morning is the time for circuits.Wish me luck.

Comment

Hey Dean, looking pretty good, just looking at the rad i hope you dont have heating issues, but other than that good i think it is hard to tell just from looking at the pics thou, just one question, where did you get the suspension legs from?

Comment

Well done Dean.Mitch

Comment

Thanks bones.

Comment

Well done Dean,When are you going to fly up the "creek " to Jinglemoney?Mark.

Comment

Thanks mark. Give me a few more hours and ill do it. I"ve gotta set up some back trim first too.

Comment

Congratulations Dean, looks great although I too wonder about the radiator position but I love the big stab and winglets, cab looks great and well done !!That prop, is it a 76 inch or what and it is a Patroney prop??

Comment

Good onya Dean.I love the new Patroney prop with winglets, look trick. I also notice the exhaust exits through the prop central hub area. This is something I have though about but never tryed. Do you think this may be a contributing factor to its quiet operation? or is it just the trick winglet prop?Regards SamL.....

Comment

Sam, the exhaust maybe helping but I did that cause I didn"t want to put hot air through the working part of the prop.

Comment

Hi Dean,I was talking to Mark yesterday and he was saying how well your machine is flying.

Comment

Thanks Ian.

Comment

Working...
                          X