revenge is sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenge is sweet

I thought this was just a classic, dont **** this guy off obviously.This Ad Was Posted to Craig"s List Personals: To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last. Date: 05-27-09, 1:43 A M EST. I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on my girlfriend, threatening our lives and me. You also asked for my girlfriend"s purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

This one brought tears to my eyes. Absolutely hillarious.

Comment

this one made me laugh some what . but if every one that was thinking they was going to mug someone, id think they would think twice funny stuffadrian

Comment

A ringer from a huge cattle station in outback Australia appeared before Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St Peter asked. Well, I can think of one thing," the ringer offered. "Once, on a trip to the backblocks of Broken Hill out in New South Wales, I came across a gang of bikies, who were threatening a young sheila. I told them to leave her alone, but they wouldn"t listen. So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed bikie and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.I yelled, "Now, back off!! Or I"ll kick the sh*t out of the lot of ya"s!"St Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"Just a couple minutes ago..."

Comment

Working...
        X