On The Mend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Mend

A few of you might not have known that Tim McClure has been pretty crook, he spent a few months in hospital but he is now out and back home [in sunny Queensland]. Not sure that the doctors found out much but the other day when Jacko & I were up for the ASRA AGM, we spent a couple of days with Tim & Liz and he is up walking about & able to enjoy watching things move without being dizzy. While we were there they went to someone who reckons they know what he has so its pretty good news.Anyone driving up the Bruce Hwy drives past their front door plus he would probably like to hear from some of us to tell him of our woes [just kidding]Anyone wanting his phone number can ring /email /message me.They have sold their home in Broken Hill so its a bit sad for us down this way that drive past 330 Mica street and realize a great friend is not there to have a beer and a yarn with. Calling in to see Tim was always a very enjoyable experience.BTW, he was pretty crook as he has given the beer and cigs

Thats not good news about Tim, but I"m glad to hear his on the mend. Wishing you a speedy recovery Tim, and best of luck Regards SamL................

Comment

Stoped drinkn n smoken. Bloodyell, he"s guna get proper crook now. Didnt know he was crook, but good t hear he"s getn on top of it.

Comment

Working...
      X