merry christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merry christmas

its that time of year again when its time to wish every one a merry christmas and a safe holidays. it feels like i"ve gotten to know some of you a bit more whether it be from an actual metting or from this forum, but either way i consider it to be a plus for me personally. be safe,

Same to you Tony. Hopefully one day we will ghet to meet.

Comment

geez tony,You need to get out more..... ;D

Comment

yeah i know, we were shuting for 2 weeks at christmas but that looks pretty shot. only way i got achance of catching up is to keep at it . its taken me a long time to realise it but my weekends are not long enough. i,ve had a gutfull actually.

Comment

yeah i know, we were shuting for 2 weeks at christmas but that looks pretty shot. only way i got achance of catching up is to keep at it . its taken me a long time to realise it but my weekends are not long enough. i,ve had a gutfull actually.I would also like to wish all of the forum members and visitors a merry Christmas a Happy, and above all a healthy New Year! JoeWPS. I know the feeling Tony! After asking for the 24th, 25th and 26th off, I have the afternoon of the 24th and am working 25th and 26th! As for the 31st Dec to the 3rd of Jan, I was told to forget it!!! I not only have a gutful, I am also having a Kruddful!! > >Joew

Comment

im not into xmas, but i wish everyone [ specialy the cockys] a wet n better new year.

Comment

Wishing you all a great Christmas from Rosie & I. Its looking good for a really wet Christmas /New Year here and we actually have green feed [a bit short] but its looking good !!

Comment

So you really are a green supporter.Enjoy the season, a lot of families don"t or can"t for some sad reasons, let us not contribute to that number.Graeme.

Comment

Wish everyone a safe and happy festive season for 2009 and 2010, Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Isnt it great to see the younger generation getting into the Xmas spirit ;D ;D ;D Merry Christmas to you all, and a safe new year!!!Regards SamL.......................

Comment

Thanks Sam ,

Comment

Poor little things, they must be sweltern under all that clothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X