Webmaster!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmaster!!!!!

G"Day Dave,I got an email from Andreas this morning, seems he thinks he got banned off the ASRA web site.Any idea what happened with his membership to the forum?I have emailed him to advise that you will look into it for him.Dave could you post something here, so Andreas will know how to re-instate his forum membership. Thanks. Cheers,Mitch

No it was the "Hostname" in India that was "banned" however that was also not quite right.I have corrected it, should now be able to login from India.It had nothing to do with the login name at all.Why was it that way?

Comment

Now webby, if we can just get the ASRA site updated things will be looking good.Graeme.

Comment

Thankyou David. Mitch.

Comment

Now webby, if we can just get the ASRA site updated things will be looking good.Graeme.I"ve done the board page its online now if it is wrong please let me know what is incorrect, Ta

Comment

Just a couple of small changes that you most likely have not been informed about.Will get someone to send them to you.Thanks for the changes done so far.Graeme.

Comment

Just a couple of small changes that you most likely have not been informed about.Will get someone to send them to you.Thanks for the changes done so far.Graeme.I had nothing to do with it, honest!

Comment

Working...
              X