Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest KRUZA vid highlighting machines capabilities, performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest KRUZA vid highlighting machines capabilities, performance.

Hi Allclick on the link below and enjoy the new GTG KRUZA U-tube video.

Looks good, now you have shown that a engine out is a non event. Fixed wingers eat your hearts out Well done mate.Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Thanx mate, engine outs in gyro"s are a non event and have always been. I agree its this sort of thing that may help sway our FW friends feelings through better understanding and experiencing it via demonstration, and video footage like this.I have demonstrated engine off landings many times and it always attracts lots of attention, and post flight discussion. Just a word of warning, you need to be very confident with your landing ability and conditions should be perfect when you first start. I would suggest anyone with less than 150 hours on type to not try it. If its something you are interested in then I would suggest you consulting with your instructor first for some advanced flight instruction.

Comment

Yup, SEOs are my faverot selln point, coz they are attention getters and easiest to demo.Sum of the strongest sceptics round ere have been easily converted after i pull power, wen traveln at cruise, 40" up, down wind. You bringn that tank to WA Sam?Like to take it fora lap.

Comment

Sam,Good video mate. Was it 2 up?I couldn"t quite tell. Will we see one a Temora?Scott

Comment

Yup, SEOs are my faverot selln point, coz they are attention getters and easiest to demo.Sum of the strongest sceptics round ere have been easily converted after i pull power, wen traveln at cruise, 40" up, down wind. You bringn that tank to WA Sam?Like to take it fora lap. Sorry mate, the tank is going to Temora, but if your ever in town, just call in, and I may even shout you a beer, (VB that is)Regards Sam............

Comment

Sam,Good video mate. Was it 2 up?I couldn"t quite tell. Will we see one a Temora?ScottG"day ScottyAll internal footage was take by one of my students (KEN) He videoed while I flew. Our combined pilot / passenger weight would have been around 220kg"s.No you wont see one KRUZA but fingers crossed 2-3 total.Regards Sam.................

Comment

AND a yellow RAF and "Discombobulator".

Comment

Working...
                X