Oz, the land of stark contrasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz, the land of stark contrasts

Mum nature is playn anatha one of her gags ere agin. Back in 2000 we had 23" of rain.We had bout 8" of rain in the following 10 yearsWe had 5" just after new years, 2" 3 nites ago, 2" 2 nites ago, and 5" last nite and its still p1ssn down.Got water thundern past the house both sides, strips to wet to get off, and im bored sh1tless.And the wether man recons the "real rain" aint ere yet. [ not that he"s ever gopt it rite]

Oh I thought you would be in the shed doin another mod on the feral so you could slip floaties on n off it

Comment

Oh I thought you would be in the shed doin another mod on the feral so you could slip floaties on n off it

Comment

Mum nature is playn anatha one of her gags ere agin. Back in 2000 we had 23" of rain.We had bout 8" of rain in the following 10 yearsWe had 5" just after new years, 2" 3 nites ago, 2" 2 nites ago, and 5" last nite and its still p1ssn down.Got water thundern past the house both sides, strips to wet to get off, and im bored sh1tless.And the wether man recons the "real rain" aint ere yet. [ not that he"s ever gopt it rite] Hey Birdy, sounds like a perfect time to put a story/article together for the Gyro News.Would be much appreciated.Graeme

Comment

Many would say that the Bird is a stick in the Mud!!!

Comment

Peg ol mate, if i could get the gyro outa the hanger n over to the shed, id be flyn it.Rite now, im sitn in the f^%$n houes, been here all day cept occasionaly go""n over to the strip n rebuildn the bank across me strip.Bloody great gutter from the mill down to the creek on the north end, strate down the guts of it, and im tryn to save it getn worse.Will be needn 4wd just to get across if it gest any worse.ticklen 9" since 6pm last nite, and still comen down. [ on top of the ten we"v already had.]Its beyond funny now, its getn stupid.Greame, do you want the truth stretched or as is? [ mind you, itd be hard to stretch it past where it is now, even for me. ]Did you just work that one out by yourself kimberly,? f&^% your quick.

Comment

Greame, do you want the truth stretched or as is? [ mind you, itd be hard to stretch it past where it is now, even for me. ]Any which way is fine by me.Graeme.

Comment

Birdy,

Comment

Not good about the strip, maybe you should be out buildin an Ark but make it like the big carriers? with built in airstip

Comment

The little shallow sandy channel out the north side is now a deep [still floodn] creek Peg.Havent been to the south side yet, but i can still hear it.And these creeks ere are only little gullys next to the other 17 major channels run"n thoo this joint.Given up on the strip, good thing the gyros dont need it ay.Cant wate for the fencen to start :Worst part is this f$#% wind. Freezn cold and has already flattened a few big old trees round ere. [ time like this your glad you wernt born a cow]natha 4 1/2" last mite.19 1/2 inches since new years, and counting.

Comment

So ya still alive there Birdy or ya floated away in all the water?

Comment

Novelity has worn off now Peg, all i see now is, s%$t loads of extra work i didnt have to do a week ago. >Finaly got to do a full, unbroken lap round the boundery [ and good thing the ferels got a 5 hour fuel tank, coz it took me 4 1/2.]Plenty of work where all theres creeks run onto the joint, but nuthn compared to the ballsup where they run out.Both the Atula and Huckita creeks were over a KM outside of their banks, taken everythn in their paths, includen

Comment

John Howard, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth. Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, So Putin writes him a check. Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she was finished the devil informs her that cost is 6 million dollars, So Queen Elizabeth writes him a check. Finally John Howard gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he was finished the devil informed him that there would be No charge for the call and feel free to call Australia anytime. When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Howard got to call Australia for free. The devil replied, "Since Rudd became Prime Minister of Australia, The country has gone to hell, so naturally it"s a local call."Graeme.

Comment

Sounds like a bit of a mess. Can see words comin about with the boss here bout this

Comment

Birdy, I"m coming through on the way to the Nats. I can give you a couple of days help.

Comment

Working...
                              X