Where can I get a seat tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a seat tank?

Hi, I"m looking to buy a seat tank for a projet that I,m building and would like to use a seat tank. I can"t seem to find any where that sells them in AUST.

hey kooka they got them seat tanks in the gyro news,

Comment

I would use a Gerry Goodwin 70 liter seat tank from Sydney. Extremely comfortable. Gerry also makes a 45 liter one, two of which fitted my Firebird nicely. These pics show me comparing the Minty and Goodwin approx 45 liter seat tanks. The Minty tank lay back too much and not as comfortable. Just could not make it fit suitably for my purposes.Also a side pic of a Goodwin 70 liter seat tank.Aussie Paul

Comment

You could buy my 70 litre Goodwin tank. Never used. $400. Grant

Comment

There you go Kookaburra. That"s a good deal from hatrack. My favourite seat tank.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Thanks for the super quick responce,Looking at the space at hand for the two seats I"ll need to go with the 10 Gal or 45lt seats. The 70 Lt"s might be a bit cramped.. I"ll give both Gerry and Ted a call and get a quote including the fittings. I wonder if the tanks can be hooked up in tandem so that the fuel stays at the same level in both seats? Cheers thanks guys.Kookaburra.

Comment

Working...
            X