Xenon in NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon in NT

I am sending this from the top end of NT, just south of Darwin, we are flying out of a little strip called MKT, a very friendly local private strip, it makes you wonder why more people dont get invloved in flying with great little strips and clubs like this one up here, i would think someone would really have to do something wrong to get these people off side.Just finished testing and about to finish the owners licence, its a very different country side up here the miles of flood plains, and the general scenery is great.Glad to have been here and met a lot of great people, the hospitality is great also

You could come down to gods country now Bones, and itd look near the same, just no crocs, mozzys, canetoads, .................. .

Comment

I am sending this from the top end of NT, just south of Darwin, we are flying out of a little strip called MKT, a very friendly local private strip, it makes you wonder why more people dont get invloved in flying with great little strips and clubs like this one up here, i would think someone would really have to do something wrong to get these people off side.Just finished testing and about to finish the owners licence, its a very different country side up here the miles of flood plains, and the general scenery is great.Glad to have been here and met a lot of great people, the hospitality is great also

Comment

You could come down to gods country now Bones, and itd look near the same, just no crocs, mozzys, canetoads, .................. .Yeah well ill be there soon enough, i got an offer to go to WA also so i need to work out whats going on???

Comment

Working...
        X