What have we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have we here?

Can anybody enlighten me as to what this machine is?It looks to me (very new to the sport) to be a tandem dominator with a beefy mast and a unique semi-enclosed cabin.Any information on it would be greatly appreciated as it is exactly the sort of machine I"m interested in.ThxGrantredyak52@gmail.com

Can"t help you with what, but i know where it currently is, i will ask the previouse owner of its history and get back to you with any info he may have.

Comment

Can anybody enlighten me as to what this machine is?It looks to me (very new to the sport) to be a tandem dominator with a beefy mast and a unique semi-enclosed cabin.Any information on it would be greatly appreciated as it is exactly the sort of machine I"m interested in.ThxGrantredyak52@gmail.comHi GrantIt is a home built 2 seater, fitted with a Rotax 618. It has a custom made alloy 36 lt fuel tank. It was bought by Don Cowling from Phillip Island who made a few changes to its undercarriage and then on sold it.

Comment

I have a feeling that is the one Mark Boller sold from Moruya about 6-8 years ago.

Comment

i know it was on ebay some months ago

Comment

Working...
          X