magni m14 scout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magni m14 scout

has anyone seen or flown the magni m14 scout been training in an mto sport and a bit too expensive for my pocket but the m14 looks the goods no idea on cost or how it flies but it seems to look tops any ideas????

Hi WillatodI havn"t seent the M14 Scout fly but have seen the M18 with the 582 fly in high density altitude conditions and have to say I was suprised on how well it performed. I dont think there are any M14 scouts in Oz but I may well be wrong. What i do know is the M14 is only marginally cheaper than the Magni M16 which is a true two seater in every sense of the word. The price difference is only minimal so I am guessing it is probably one of the reasons we don"t see any of them around. If your in the market for a more affordable factory 2 seater have a look at the new KISS series of Gryos from Celier Aviation, the same guys who make the Xenon. If there pricing ends up as quoted on there website they are going to be serious competition to ELA, MT and the Magni alike. I cant wait to see the pics and feedback of the first flying one. CheersDarren

Comment

If this is your first gyro, why not go back to basics with a super light machine, 503 or 582, 23-25 foot blades and cheap secondhand.

Comment

has anyone seen or flown the magni m14 scout been training in an mto sport and a bit too expensive for my pocket but the m14 looks the goods no idea on cost or how it flies but it seems to look tops any ideas????Hi WillaThe Magni M14 Scout is the same as the M16 except for the short coupled front pod. It requires the rear passenger to sit with there legs around the pilot. This means there is no secondary controls, and a little cramped. They say it is the most directionally stable of the bunch due to the reduced frontal pod area.Regards SamL..................

Comment

Working...
        X