No announcement yet.

Gyro Front Page News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete there must have been 20 people look at your machine and not one of us picked the tension problem. It seemed Ok to me. So what you"re saying is 5mm deflection each way at midpoint down the belt when it is COLD?How did it fail - start losing teeth, start cracking or just start shredding?

Comment

I would like to see anyone getting 2000 hours out of a belt!

Comment

It must have 5mm in & out when hot not cold. But I do like the Gates Polychain GT belt better than the other Gates belt I got from Malcome.The belt just started loosing teeth, but I dont how many belt drive gyro"s have flown that distance in as many days either?

Comment

Some pic"s from trip courtesy of Hatrack

Comment

""Some pic"s from trip courtesy of Hatrack"When I clicked on the thumbnail I got a large pic, with much of the pic off screen. There was no scroll bar. If I clicked and dragged on the enlarged pic, I got a larger view of the thumbnail. If I clicked on the attachment I got a full screen view. Which is what I wanted, as that shot of the coast, and a tiny gyro, was stunning.Have not seen such wirdness before.Graham

Comment

Nice pic of the coast. Just shows how free we are in this country and how beautiful this country is.

Comment

Just realized who vicgrin is. Well done to you and Mike and I cant imagine flying that far cause I get bored after an hour. Legends!

Comment

it would be easier if a minimiun profile had to be filled in . i noticed that on the us forum they all had info up the top right corner.

Comment

I never picked the handale, it was just our e-mail address that got me vicgrinAnd it was a dog gam long wayPete

Comment

Yes Tony I agree 100%, it would make it a bit easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X