Gyro Front Page News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro Front Page News

Hey Grant,Congrats on furthering the acceptance of Gyro"s as a safe way to travel and enjoy the flying experiance.You are the front page of the Daily Mercury in Mackay today. http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story...cross-aus/I"ll try and catch up with you in the next couple of weeks. I see you have sold the tank but no matter.Bill 0437783236

Link to cartoon.http://www.dailymercury.com.au/photo...ruce-cartoons/

Comment

Thanks Crash, but I"m over it. A workmate got onto all the media and the phones been ringing hot. On 7 local news tonight or tomorrow.Mick and Pete from Woolongong also made the trip!And nah, Crash ended up being too expensive to freight tank to SA, so it"s yours if you want it.

Comment

Bloody Legend Grant!!! Congratulations and best regards.Mitch.

Comment

Terrific positive media coverage and very well done. I often spend long hours per day in a gyro but get bored S&L in 10 minutes so I have the utmost admiration for anyone that can spend 90 plus hours going in a straight line !!!

Comment

No worries Grant, couldn"t help myself when I saw the paper. And then, there you were on the News tonight. At least you won"t need a cap lamp for your next shift underground, you"ll still be glowing from all the attention. I"ll give you a call regarding the tank. I will take it.Crash

Comment

Pefect News Story... and ****, what an effort. congrats to you and to pete and mike

Comment

Hi Grant, Glad to hear you are back home safely. Was great to meet you and witness you flying abilites. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Hey Grant I"m also pleased to hear that you are safe and well.How did all of our mods to your gyro go? (now tell me how you fixed that small leak coming from the brass insert.

Comment

Hey Grant I"m also pleased to hear that you are safe and well.How did all of our mods to your gyro go? (now tell me how you fixed that small leak coming from the brass insert.

Comment

Well done Grant. I flew from Ballarat to the Alice Springs nationals and back again in 2004 and appreciate your one heck of a trip. Again, well done.Aussie Paul.

Comment

How was yer backside when you got home Grant?

Comment

;D So Mr Grand Mcfarlane you made it back okPete

Comment

And Pete, how did you get home after the 2nd belt failed? The warranty on that one was a bit dicky!

Comment

Ha chookyYa was"nt happy, but it was my fault running the belts to tight, so Max Petters said he was saying they get 2000 hrs out of theirs 5mm play when they are hot not when they are cold : anyway the pub at Wentworth was good could"nt think of a better place to spend a second night.After that it was smooth sailing back to wollongongPete

Comment

Working...
                              X