No announcement yet.

Interesting Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok brian, another one,i"ve thought for awhile that it would be interesting reading in the mag if it could be written up step by step that a board member has to go through with an accident , an the one step further, an accident causing death. a chance to learn the work our board does. fw mags write far more detail on accidents and more on correction or preventive.it seems to be readily accepted. and i"ll stop now.Point taken Tony. I"m sure it can be done although I wouldnt dare ask Allan to put something like that together right now as his plate is overflowing. Just a few things the board are doing that members may not be aware of but the CASA audit is about to take place and all those who have been part of that audit will know the amount of work involved !! There are manuals being worked on that need to be finished sooner than later but things happen such as work /accidents /personal life etc to cause delays.There is a safety audit taking place, mostly very time consuming but it has

Comment

Tony,Basic Aeronautical Knowledge For Gyroplane Pilots, commonly known as the BAK.Page 14 Climbs.This paragraph explains the PBA and see figure 2-3 on page 15.Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks mitch, spot on, and with all the back up, it always seeems to sound better here in discussionthou.

Comment

Good to see constructive and positive attitudes being talked about and there"s no one here spitting the dummy which is excellent !! Well done guys & girls and your comments are well received Peg, and it would be good to have more girls here on the forum cause its their hubby"s /boyfriends /family that if it all goes wrong, they are the ones left behind to sort the mess out.I have said it before but will say it again, I used to fight PB tooth and nail on the HTL issue but the statistics plus flying

Comment

Working...
          X