UFO info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO info

I"ve a mate looking at getting a UFO kit. Does anyone have any revelent info, good or bad.

Just type UFO into the search box (upper RHS)Plenty of info

Comment

2 words............................don"t touch
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

2 words............................don"t touchPlaying Russian Roulette with a

Comment

Thanks, I"ll pass this on, also I"ve sent him the link to this site. He"s a very capable bloke, I know he will put together a good machine, he wants to build a kit so he knows the machine inside & out. I have a vested interest in him choosing the right machine, I will have to teach him to fly it.

Comment

Thanks, I"ll pass this on, also I"ve sent him the link to this site. He"s a very capable bloke, I know he will put together a good machine, he wants to build a kit so he knows the machine inside & out. I have a vested interest in him choosing the right machine, I will have to teach him to fly it. I have a vested interest in him choosing the right machine, I will have to teach him to fly it. Thats good incentive to get that small matter right ;DI do hope you are an instructor.

Comment

i"ve always believed there should be minimium compulsory on the profile section.

Comment

i"ve always believed there should be minimium compulsory on the profile section.Me too.Aussie Paul.

Comment

i"ve always believed there should be minimium compulsory on the profile section.How much minimum info you reckon is needed Tony ?

Comment

brian,

Comment

Okay, I happen to agree with you Tony so I will put it up for discussion to ASRA .

Comment

Just a point here, it would be an advantage to see the years of gyro operations or rough hours like 0 to 100 or 2000 to 3000 as a example,

Comment

Well i think this is a good idea but whos to stop the person saying for eg. i have 1000 hrs when they only have 10?so i could say i have 100 hrs or say i have 1000 hrs or 1500 hrs or 2000 hrs, so how many hours do i have?I really have to say some times its not the hours but the experience that counts i think, so you say how can this be if they 1000 hrs they know what they are saying?Wrong,,,,,,,,,, i know people with X amount of hours who still dont know why the rotors still keep spinning once they are off thye ground, and 1 of themis an instructor?So what hope do we have??????I know an instructor who couldnt teach a monkey to eat banannas ?This probably the wrong thread but any way, im off for a while.

Comment

thanks brian,always the gentleman. and yes des that would be next on the list. bonesy, that can always be , people bullsh1t1ng, but look on the bright side of it , asra will get the flown hours survey up .L.O.L.

Comment

I really have to say some times its not the hours but the experience that counts i think, so you say how can this be if they 1000 hrs they know what they are saying?Wrong,,,,,,,,,, i know people with X amount of hours who still dont know why the rotors still keep spinning once they are off thye ground, and 1 of themis an instructor?So what hope do we have?Huh??I know an instructor who couldnt teach a monkey to eat banannas ?Bones, I reckon we have got to a point in time when despite not having enough instructor"s, we need to do some tidying up of instructors and possibly TA"s who have shown over a period of time, not to teach the syllabus as set out and who are unprepared to change their ways! I think it could be a time to name names and live with the consequences but live knowing that the bad weeds have been dug out.I guess with hours you usually learn experience however, I agree totally with you that hours doesnt necessarily mean you know more than a low hour pilot who has spent time learning the theory correctly.The hours flown thing is being addressed at least by getting the question on the same form as the license renewal as we have a number of people loosing forms etc plus the registrar just doesnt have the time to chase up everyone not correctly filling out the hours part.

Comment

Working...
                              X