2 Seat RAF GTXSE 2000 EJ22 listed in the for sale section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Seat RAF GTXSE 2000 EJ22 listed in the for sale section

I wish I could afford it Hoges, or that someone would buy it for me. It is a bargain. I could really make that lovely bird sing with my RAF experience.Aussie Paul.

Paul.................knock it off. This constant chest beating you engage in is going to make me pewke. The "littlewing" saga is just one.........of your "experiences"...............and that"s just one for starters.Unreal....................... > >
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Hi AllGeez Russ thats a little harsh, or is it that your just getting a little grumpy as you/we are all STILL waiting to see your new machine. How many years has it been now??Very nice machine Hoges and welcome back Paul.CheersDarren

Comment

I go along with Yoshi/Darren a bit....Very nice machine Hoges and welcome back Russ.

Comment

Paul.................knock it off. Ha ha Russ. Some people do and some people just talk.

Comment

....and welcome back Paul.CheersDarrenThanks Darren. Aussie Paul.

Comment

Thanks Paul,It"s flying pretty good at the moment but I"m sure you could tweek it a bit, if you were closer we could go for a spin.Can someone finance Paul for me?Hoges

Comment

Hi AllGeez Russ thats a little harsh, or is it that your just getting a little grumpy as you/we are all STILL waiting to see your new machine. How many years has it been now??Very nice machine Hoges and welcome back Paul.CheersDarren HARSH...................you must be joking.
                If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Not accurate at all Russ!!!!!Russ could you please remove your post as it is hijacking Scott"s thread. If not would the moderator remove it and this one of mine. Thanks.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Working...
                  X